Proof that Twitter Sucks: 60% of Users Quit in First Month

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i like it... it's stupid when you just tweet what you're doing... but sometimes it informs me of stuff....
like when i was in the mall and didnt know what was going on and turned out that lady committed suicide...
or in the middle of the night i didnt know where my bro was so i tweeted his friend...
or if i have a question i can just ask my followers and get a simple answer back.... like people do with threads.
people link me up with music and whatnot
and roasts are hilarious!

really it's what you make it. it's the beginning of a revolution.... a lot of people arent into it because a lot of people that they know in real life are not on it... but more and more "normal people" (not celebrities or nters) are signing up because of all the exposure its getting.. it's gonna pop even more... watch
lies... shaq and will ferrell discussing tweeting etiquette on ESPN was the pinnacle of this lame "revolution"... FOH with this ol95' AIM away message stuff... pointless

but if u would like to pop...
nerd.gif
devil.gif

I didn't start using myspace or facebook until a few months after I signed up. I guess I should get a twitter now so I'll be ready in 3 months.

Originally Posted by April Lee

who needs twitter when you got facebook

thats how I feel...and even after facebook, i go to myspace.....

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Twitter is only good for following famous people/athletes.

and thats all I do on there.

Back
Top Bottom