Proof that Twitter Sucks: 60% of Users Quit in First Month

I hardly go on it. I've updated it like 3 times.
laugh.gif

I dig twitter. I try to check mine everyday so i can keep up with these athletes haha

It's only as good as what you make it.

Get your following and followers up to par...
you aint never lie.

NT > celebs on twitter. between GA97, AG, Dre, God, PAsChitown, z0, eboogiee, pdot10, Illy and some others, I'm entertained....esp E's titty ogling+!# and AG and GAs roasts...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

It's only as good as what you make it.

Get your following and followers up to par...
you aint never lie.

NT > celebs on twitter. between GA97, AG, Dre, God, PAsChitown, z0, eboogiee, pdot10, Illy and some others, I'm entertained....esp E's titty ogling +!# and AG and GAs roasts...

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

"Twitter" is a form of Desperation for attention, If Money Had a twitter I'd follow it. You people that have twitterfollow trends and roll with whatevers the "In" thing to do. Why dont yall Try to be yourselfs instead of rollin with the norm, Then maybe someonewill actually "follow" u...

Dudes sayin Twitter sucks most likely got like 3 followers and sending out wack messages. No one cares what your *+@ had for dinner or what you're watchingon TV.

Network, interact, exchange info. It's what you make it to be.

How is that proof that twitter sucks??
lol.. ill admit when i first made a twitter i wasn't too fond of it and it took me a while to actually enjoy it but now im hooked.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Dudes sayin Twitter sucks most likely got like 3 followers and sending out wack messages. No one cares what your *+@ had for dinner or what you're watching on TV.

Network, interact, exchange info. It's what you make it to be.

indifferent.gif

Then Whats Myspace and Facebook for?...There is absoloutly No Need for twitter unless your famous. Thats just another movement for eveybody to ride. Why dontu try "Networking" in the real life where real people can do real things for you instead of online.

Back
Top Bottom