Proof that Twitter Sucks: 60% of Users Quit in First Month

twitters been around since '06 though . . it just got hyped up out of no where for some reason.

sig check & avy check . .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by April Lee

who needs twitter when you got facebook
Who needs a Facebook when you got a MySpace?

Apparently 60% of users overlap.

Because the Facebook interface is about a million times better. The original idea was that Facebook would be the adult MySpace, but that is becoming less andless the case. Honestly if it were up to me, Facebook would only be available to those who attend the top 50 universities, to cut down on the foolishness thatis now rampant upon the website.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Because the Facebook interface is about a million times better. The original idea was that Facebook would be the adult MySpace, but that is becoming less and less the case. Honestly if it were up to me, Facebook would only be available to those who attend the top 50 universities, to cut down on the foolishness that is now rampant upon the website.
Twitter barely as an interface. In fact, more people use 3rd party software like TweetDeck, TwitterBerry, Twitterific to actually use Twitter. Andfor your example of Facebook being an 'adult' MySpace, well turns out that failed huh? So that argument isn't even valid.

Why are yall so salty? Twitter is mostly used for promoting, marketing, networking. If you are not in an industry in which you need to do those, then so be it.Yall acting like you signed up and nobody followed you, so you're crying about it. SMH

i like it... it's stupid when you just tweet what you're doing... but sometimes it informs me of stuff....
like when i was in the mall and didnt know what was going on and turned out that lady committed suicide...
or in the middle of the night i didnt know where my bro was so i tweeted his friend...
or if i have a question i can just ask my followers and get a simple answer back.... like people do with threads.
people link me up with music and whatnot
and roasts are hilarious!

really it's what you make it. it's the beginning of a revolution.... a lot of people arent into it because a lot of people that they know in real lifeare not on it... but more and more "normal people" (not celebrities or nters) are signing up because of all the exposure its getting.. it's gonnapop even more... watch

Originally Posted by Run DLC

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Twitter, myspace and facebook are a waste of time...
QFT, people need to get outside.
like NT is not a waste of time?
laugh.gif

you do realize that most tweets are made from applications on phones when people are on the go, right?

Honestly if it were up to me, Facebook would only be available to those who attend the top 50 universities, to cut down on the foolishness that is now rampant upon the website.
yep. my university was one of the first to get facebook way back, and i enjoyed it at first. but it's grown too much, allowing anyone with ane-mail to join. that was one of the reasons facebook fell off imo.

I honestly think I'm the only one who hasn't even visited the Twitter website. Never even thought about joining. Seems kinda pointless to me. Myspaceis the extent of it for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Honestly if it were up to me, Facebook would only be available to those who attend the top 50 universities, to cut down on the foolishness that is now rampant upon the website.
yep. my university was one of the first to get facebook way back, and i enjoyed it at first. but it's grown too much, allowing anyone with an e-mail to join. that was one of the reasons facebook fell off imo.
do yall not know what yall sound like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

salty,crazy, and "worried about the next man" all wrapped into

limiting who uses Facebook because you like it better than other services
grin.gif
laugh.gif

don't add people you don't know

all this coming from people who have 2000+ posts

how is twitter a waste of time? it takes 30 seconds to post a thought. If you don't like it , don't use it.simple as that

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by finnns2003

yep. my university was one of the first to get facebook way back, and i enjoyed it at first. but it's grown too much, allowing anyone with an e-mail to join. that was one of the reasons facebook fell off imo.
do yall not know what yall sound like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

salty,crazy, and "worried about the next man" all wrapped into

limiting who uses Facebook because you like it better than other services
grin.gif
laugh.gif

don't add people you don't know
*woosh!* right over your head.

my point was that facebook got huge and to keep up demand they changed the layout, features, and structure of the site a million times over. not that i thinkfacebook should be kept to a few schools.

they should've kept it simple instead of crap like the apps, the new updates, etc.

Twitter is a mere fad that will have no longevity. Its only so much you can tweet and follow other tweets till it becomes boring.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Run DLC

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Twitter, myspace and facebook are a waste of time...
QFT, people need to get outside.
like NT is not a waste of time?
laugh.gif

you do realize that most tweets are made from applications on phones when people are on the go, right?

yeah, I usually tweet from my phone when I'm out

and
Why are yall so salty? Yall acting like you signed up and nobody followed you, so you're crying about it. SMH

Twitter is a SUPERB networking tool ! Reminds me of Myspace, when it first popped off years ago. Its definitely what you make of it... I use a client on my BBto Tweet. Sucks sitting on a PC and doing it lol... And to be honest, I don't follow many celebs on there... Only folks that share my professional fieldand folks that share some of my interest. Twitter = Exchange of ideas, simplified !

Originally Posted by dreClark

Who cares.

Twitter is fun/funny to me.

NT Roasts FTW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as long as you follow a few people it can be fun. if I get up here and only follow like 5 people or a bunch of celebs who are not gonna respond then it woulddefinitely be boring.

shoutout to the NT twitter fam

http://twitter.com/Pdot10
nerd.gif
aboutto follow everyone in this thread, don't feel like lookin for the other one...

For the simple fact that some of you in here are asking strangers to follow you show that youre in need of attention and use twitter more for the hype andfeeling important and not for the so called "networking"

Twitter is only good for following famous people/athletes.
i have never been so serious about a QFT in my life

i quit after about 2 weeks. i felt like i was somehow catchin ADD
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom