Prom pictures gone too far?

Reaching is to the sky right now.

I dont like it though. This is something you just DONT do.

i take it alot of you never went to prom..

or dated any chicks with fathers in their lives.

Or maybe we just didn't grow up around inbred hicks. Believe it or not parts of the country are civilized. :lol:

I once got suspended for calling a kid an inbred hillbilly in high school...

hope Ice City got banned for that comment.

I'll teach my kids to respect EVERYBODY. They're date? They must respect. If he's at his dates house he must obey the head of the household. It's only common sense. Taking a picture with the gun in the background is fine. Pointing a gun at another human being is almost never ok.

Hell, I'll be the same way with my daughter's date. If the guy's father has a problem and he comes and deals with it for his son, I'll deal with the father.

Now if someone threatens my son with a gun, we have a problem.

When I worked at a bank, we had a customer who was a very wealthy family man. Brought his 6 year old daughter in one day and we were talking to both of them. He asked his daughter, "hunny, when you bring a boyfriend home, what does he have to do?" She politely answered with "They have to say hi to you and your shotgun."

Lol I like that. When I have daughters they'll respond the same way. I'd probably never shoot a kid, but the threat of violence is more powerful than actual violence. I'd never post these pics, but better believe, old dude comes over, he'll meet me out back where ill 'happen to be practicing my aim' ...and if he can shoot hell get extra marks.

Y'all really think it was pops idea to take the pics tho? Im pretty sure the dudes and dates were masterminds and pops was cool and went along with it.

That's called racism bruh

In b4 "you can't be racist against white people"

You can't be racist against white Americans though.
Seriously, what oppression has WHITE AMERICANS gone through that can even COMPARE to that of the 500 years of oppression that Blacks went through? What have they gone through that can even COMPARE with what the Jews went through with the holocaust?

Come on, my guy

Blaster...don't do it...don't engage...we made it three pages staying on guns; even through the first couple of pictures only showing white dads with black kids...which I applaud NT for making it through that...plz keep this on guns and fatherhood

Seriously, what oppression has WHITE AMERICANS gone through that can even COMPARE to that of the 500 years of oppression that Blacks went through? What have they gone through that can even COMPARE with what the Jews went through with the holocaust?

Come on, my guy

O lawd. We already have a thread riddled with this logic. You should take yours there.

Blaster...don't do it...don't engage...we made it three pages staying on guns; even through the first couple of pictures only showing white dads with black kids...which I applaud NT for making it through that...plz keep this on guns and fatherhood

Lol, naw man. I've seen the sterling thread. I'm good

my son comes home and tells me some random chick from highschool has her dad brandishing firearms as a "warning"........

problems

Last edited:
That's called racism bruh

In b4 "you can't be racist against white people"

Come on, my guy

dude, what? Do you know what racism is?

laugh.gif
 @FlyNY  stays giving L's to NYC. How many NY cats have asked you to change your screen name?

On subject - This isn't funny at all. No way I'd allow this if my dates Dad had tried to pull that **** on me. If he insisted, I'd have straight up left and rocked to prom dolo without question. 

I love seeing things like this,white middle class Americans who are so fearful of violence especially urban violence and these pictures just reek of the attitudes even if the pictures are for a few laughs but they just says a lot without saying much;American likes violence.
Im all for a good laugh but everything isn't ment to be public or done for humor.These same communities are suspending kids for things like drawing pictures of guns and shooting their classmates with hand pistols during recess.

Some of them would pawn off their first born to be able to have that right to own guns and as long as they and them have guns,I'm not getting rid of mines no time soon.

I love seeing things like this,white middle class Americans who are so fearful of violence especially urban violence and these pictures just reek of the attitudes even if the pictures are for a few laughs but they just says a lot without saying much;American likes violence.
Im all for a good laugh but everything isn't ment to be public or done for humor.These same communities are suspending kids for things like drawing pictures of guns and shooting their classmates with hand pistols during recess.

Some of them would pawn off their first born to be able to have that right to own guns and as long as they and them have guns,I'm not getting rid of mines no time soon

what?

You can come through and defend your punk *** son. won't make a difference.

you can show off guns....

your daughter still givin up them yambs

san jose cats :smh:

we been violating your females

I'd much rather she didn't. I will of had (hopefully) raised a decent daughter.

If it's consentual, then you know what? That's her choice.

If it's not, that's the last "yamb" the guy is seeing.

:lol:  @FlyNY
 stays giving L's to NYC. How many NY cats have asked you to change your screen name?

On subject - This isn't funny at all. No way I'd allow this if my dates Dad had tried to pull that **** on me. If he insisted, I'd have straight up left and rocked to prom dolo without question. 

Too many of us man.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom