Prom pictures gone too far?

I think its hilarious. Its a play on a REALLY old joke.

We all know what happens after prom, it it was really that big of a problem I'm sure these fathers wouldn't have let their daughters go with the dudes.

We all know what happens after prom, it it was really that big of a problem I'm sure these fathers wouldn't have let their daughters go with the dudes.

Stop being logical! It doesn't work that way on NT. I'm sure the dads cavity searched those boys too. SNARF!

some of yall have been raised to allow weapons to be used for comedic props....

some of us consider a weapon a weapon at all times and any insinuation of a threat is disrespect regardless....

I can't live by civilian logic

Last edited:

Stop being logical! It doesn't work that way on NT. I'm sure the dads cavity searched those boys too. SNARF!

My dad used to be a cop. He taught me never to joke around with guns. Some people were raised differently, doesn't mean our opinions are illogical

The pics were troubling when it was just black dudes with white daughters but as more are posted this just seems to be a stupid trend like planking or outrageous selfies.

Dudes still not getting the dudes were in on it. NT thugs stand down. Pops ain't just pull the shotty out on dude for his own good. Dudes and their dates probably wanted school props and asked pops for the pic

Dudes still not getting the dudes were in on it. NT thugs stand down. Pops ain't just pull the shotty out on dude for his own good. Dudes and their dates probably wanted school props and asked pops for the pic

I'd have two ***** to kick after seeing that picture. The father's, for pointing a gun, loaded or not, at my kid, and MY KID's, for not having any GD self respect.

/thread

Last edited:

Doesn't make it funny though

I don't care for the pics or any kind of jokes with guns. An accident will happen sooner or later doing these poses.

We got dudes here raised on the battle field bruh. Don't hold a knife near them during a steak dinner either. That's a sign of disrespect and intent to kill. You will be dealt with

funny the black teens are the only one w/ the barrel pointed at their chest 
indifferent.gif

and oh look.....the privileged american race is crying racism again even through their families benefited from white supremacy for hundreds of years.....cute <3

and like dude said earlier......I'd whoop my son *** and then I'd beat down the dad.......amazing how low a black male will go just to date a white woman...those teens have no self respect for themselves 

type of black males that be on twitter slandering black women 24/7

and I have no issue w/ interracial dating but don't down your own race just cause you don't prefer to date them 

Last edited:
We got dudes here raised on the battle field bruh. Don't hold a knife near them during a steak dinner either. That's a sign of disrespect and intent to kill. You will be dealt with

where did you grow up that pointing firearms and knives at people is comedic?

funny the black teens are the only one w/ the barrel pointed at their chest

:smh:

Last edited:
I feel like we're just looking at a bunch of nervous teenagers in pictures with overzealous dads.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Not something I would do. People are stupid, might forget the gun is loaded and a joke easily turns into an accident. Instagram love ain't worth it.

so many feels were felt in this thread :rofl:

you guys act so hardcore...i love it

makes me want to turn off my computer though, ya'll are too angry

...and you wonder why so many idiots end up merking themselves playing with firearms..

...then the family want to start crying and push for gun legislation

kids

Back
Top Bottom