producer of the year?

Gotta be between Mike Will and Harry Fraud. Leaning towards Harry Fraud cause he's a bit more original. Honorable mention to Young Chop.

i just like them...hit boy is the hottest producer this year. im not really that impressed by hit boy

Oh yea I'm fans of them too, it's just they haven't produced much themselves this year :lol:

[/quote]
^They are my dudes, but how as far as this year?????

word, most of juicy's joints this year have been from crazy mike or mike will made it. (crazy mike and mike will the same dude?)

Nah, 2 completely different dudes :lol: Crazy Mike and Lex Luger have been doing the majority of Juicy J's stuff since 2010

Last edited:
1. Mike Will
2. Harry
3. Chop, although he should probably be #1 for making GBE listenable
Pharell strictly of the Good Kid beat...best instrumental I have heard in a while
nthat.gif

Jahlil Beats
Cardiak
The Beat Bully

edit: let me add Harry Fraud to the mix as well

Last edited:
 my vote goes to Chop he took an unknown disenfranchised delinquent said rap on these crankin *** beats and made ChieF Keef. A lot of the other producers named had big songs or projects with pepole who already had a following or fan base outside their region or favorite music blog site.

Mike Will and Harry are great picks. but I'ma go with Chop simply because be carried a whole movement on his back

For the sake of the discussion, post youtube vids. The well known tracks dont have to be posted, you guys get the idea.

Mike Will
and I hate his music, but you can't help but recognize that DJ Mustard had a huge year as well. Basically made Tyga who he is

Back
Top Bottom