POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They would’ve fumbled it. I think the beauty of Tate’s character is the fact we aren’t given too much of him. We get just enough to be entertained by him.
100% they don’t have talent to get behind Tate. A black street smart, corrupt politician and funny. Could have had our house of cards

Not sure how many of you watched Boss with Kelsey Grammar on STARZ. They might have thought it was too close to that.

Plus, with Power's writers they would have gotten more ridiculous than Boss.

Just seen this season’s episodes and Waterhead really is Ghost lite.

Mans kept telling everyone he’s nothing like his father and he’s right, he just a ***** playing dress up while messing up everyone around him lives.

How we go from Waterhead in the game trying to help his mom out (which he actually did and did well initially) to basically pissing away his inheritance as well as any decent future his family would’ve had.

With all those flashbacks of young Monet, I thought we would’ve seen someone from OG Power (Kannan, Tommy, Ghost, Tasha, hell even Raq since we still don’t know when she take that L)

Noma and Cane is one thing but Davis as well just seemed like a reach like someone else said. Lil Tate seems like the new annoying saxe, prying into too much ish and most likely gets killed in the finale.

I thought the announcer for the fight club was variant Ja Rule at first :lol:

Effie don’t even know Princess Di preggo by Waterhead so I can see some bs standoff with the three of them. Waterhead gonna plead to not kill his child, Di gonna curse him out for still bringing the backlash around her and Effie gonna say something cliché “you should’ve never got us all mixed up together” and kills Di and the child.

When that Jacob Banks started playing I was certain we were getting a Ghost cameo :smh: I just wanted to hear him say it again “ I knew you’d end up here lil *****”

Wee bray went from Saxe’s niece, to the black assistant at his uncle’s company that was ready to sell him out and now to a addict who got him messing with the booger sugar now

He really trying to be the new Tommy but he not built for that life, him and Dru should compete for most non threatening mfer on this show

Forgot about Ealy and his monologues. The way they cancel Christmas on here, I’m surprised he’s even making it to the next half of the season

I come to this thread for the comedy. Yalls comments, complaints, opinions, and theories are hilarious and im here for it.

I used to wonder why the dumb -ish happened in the Power Universe til i came across this thread and we simply coined the term #BecausePower

When I was catching back up on the thread I had seen a post saying when Ghost started drinking that was his downfall.

1721919470891.jpeg

I gotta say Angie was his downfall as well as Kannan. Angie turned Tasha against him and Kannan turned Waterhead, Raina being collateral damage accelerated the drug downfall but helped move him outta it more as well

Shootings in broad dalygiht where white people eat is out of control. NYC needs to call the National Guard in.

Biscuit Head just kills for fun now.

Drew must have stone hands, choking everyone out

Everyone still willingly making deals with Biscuit Head. Baffling.

All these private conversations taking place in public places

BET Bobby Brown nose wide open for Effie

Evil Drug Task Force move so sloppy :smh:

That was a violent way to solve that problem. Jesus.

Lahmard Tate look like he ran for 10,000 yards in his football career. Larenz need to get his brother on a fitness program :lol:

I remember when Stansfield was supposed to be a prestigious Ivy League type school, now it’s basically a JUCO :lol:

This show makes NYC seem like Boise…No traffic, empty streets all times of the day and ppl can do literally anything they want like broad day shootouts and just roll out :lol: :smh:

Dru was in the infirmary…. Unattended… :lol: :lol: :lol:

No cameras present

Back
Top Bottom