POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This dude Detective Whitman really is a Variant of Saxe! How you hold Zeke dumbass without an arrest and tell him he can leave whenever, so Zeke ask if he can go and this Saxe Variant says “No.” :lol:

I’m like bruhhhh wtf?! How’s that even legal?! But then I gotta remember Courtney thinks she a genius with pen and it’s The Power Universe where nothin makes sense. :stoneface:

Mary J outfits be killing me :lol:. Auntie is always clean. Designered down and made up every scene :lol: . And she always mad as **** :lol:. Like Magic33 Magic33 said, I feel like she be mad at me or something :rofl:

Man, how proud are we of our Canonical studies prodigy. Tariq St Patrick! The social worker even called him, “Mr. St Patrick….and it was befitting, because he became a king this episode!

That dude that plays Zeke…man oh man :lol:, they got this country Alabama *****, and his car scene with Mary J…legit felt like some college humor spoof. So bad! And he was going for it lmao. Dumb *** old looking college kid too. That boy Zeke is SLOW.

Bobby brown is a got damn hater mane :smh: :lol:. His durag was elite this episode tho. Wow. Tied to perfection

Once again, praise mastermind RIQ! What a guy! The thread is collectively proud. This dude can’t fail. And I love the Terrible writers for this :pimp:

C2F35CEC-D014-48B2-BFF6-B25CE0D99835.gif

This dude Detective Whitman really is a Variant of Saxe! How you hold Zeke dumbass without an arrest and tell him he can leave whenever, so Zeke ask if he can go and this Saxe Variant says “No.” :lol:

That's insulting to Saxe at least when he was being a dirty cop he was after the right suspects.

Imagine how lost he would be if Riq, Zeke and Milgram weren't idiots?

This episode was goated

“all I do for this family, and nobody offers me a ride”

riq always getting a call when he w lauren… but finally got the yambs

Mary j caught up in some old ish. SMH boy really choked his homie out cause he was boutta get caught.

Diana :pimp:

can someone refresh my memory on Bash.

Man, how proud are we of our Canonical studies prodigy. Tariq St Patrick! The social worker even called him, “Mr. St Patrick….and it was befitting, because he became a king this episode!

Once again, praise mastermind RIQ! What a guy! The thread is collectively proud. This dude can’t fail. And I love the Terrible writers for this :pimp:

C2F35CEC-D014-48B2-BFF6-B25CE0D99835.gif

These lies and malicious propaganda will not be tolerated around these parts good sir. :emoji_triumph:

Cease and desist immediately otherwise things will be escalated to the next level.

1638766351212.png

Caridad! 😍😍😍😍😍

4402BFF2-FA56-47A5-AE03-276DCA36BB58.jpeg

She just fine as hell man. Even my old lady was looking, like damn! :pimp: :lol:

Tate and getting NO RAP :smh: :rofl:

She be having these ****** on this show wylin out over her and EYE completely understand.

Jabari, Zeke, and Great Value Saxe to name a few.

Like Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby said a couple pages back, everyone tryna hit while simultaneously pinning her for a murder. :lol: :smh:

That's insulting to Saxe at least when he was being a dirty cop he was after the right suspects.

Imagine how lost he would be if Riq, Zeke and Milgram weren't idiots?
I think at this point detective just wanna throw prof demon time in jail don’t matter if she did it or not

Back
Top Bottom