POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Jefe gay

Stern bisexual

They setting up for a thug lovin episode

roll.gif
lollll, but in all seriousness, there's an underlying reason as to why they made those characters like that, it goes to show, it doesn't matter, power is power.

lollll, but in all seriousness, there's an underlying reason as to why they made those characters like that, it goes to show, it doesn't matter, power is power.

Yep. Look at Tim Cook.

Derailment over.

Angie been looking finer in the last couple episodes. Not sure what's different.

So weird seeing the actor that plays Lobos show up as a cop in the Netflix series Bloodline. :lol:. Dudes flamboyant af.

Last edited:
They REALLY stepped this show up from season 1.

First season was corny until the last few episodes.....this season is actually a great show.

It's lit :pimp:

The way Holly dropped the Ghost bomb on Angela had me laughing hard as hell. Shows how vulnerable most females are once they get some good D.

That was a real nice plan by Tommy. For once he did something right. I think 50 Cent is going to come and mess that happy ending up though since one of those dudes got shot in the shoulder by 50's soldier. They didn't show that dude getting shot or 50s soldier killing the guy that shot him for nothing.

Ghost crazy as hell for passing up on all those sexy chicks. He's already having sex with two chicks. Why not smash a couple more. I know I would have got in some draws.

**** getting real!! I know I wasn't the only one laughing when Angela started to break down and cry in the stall [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man this Greg, ghost, and Angela triangle about to be on fleek.

Ghost got me in the convo at Truth. :lol:

"I'll put you on the guest list, bring your girl if you have one".

So much subtle slander, Latino Fed () got ****** looking crazy out here.

:lol: hell yea

Forgot who mentioned it but I also wonder if ghost will hit stern wife...it's a reach but there was some subtle stuff during those scenes

Greg stalking ***. He just couldn't let Angela go. Angela got that top notch Latina box.

Ghost crazy as hell for passing up on all those sexy chicks. He's already having sex with two chicks. Why not smash a couple more. I know I would have got in some draws.

Nah. I woulda passed on that too. Stern probably was gonna watch or something. That place was some weirdo rich people sex party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom