POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Jabari gotta be one of the worst Power characters of all-time. Dressed horribly on a show where they spend more on wardrobe than the actors. Perpetually hating on young black men. Nosey *** simp. Plagarist. Wannabe Magnum P.I.

He had to go as an example and lesson for viewers.
1609788782308.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, Tasha is the worst mother of all-time. She:

1. Forced her son to sell drugs to pay for her legal defense :smh:
2. Tried to get her son who was in an Ivy League school to kill a prominent BLACK FEMALE attorney to help her get off :stoneface:
3. Attempted to get him to illegally skip town on her Wit Sec deal with her after he singlehandedly got her off WHICH WOULD MEAN HE WOULD NEVER GET HIS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR INHERITANCE BECAUSE HE'D NEVER GRADUATE COLLEGE :sick:
3A. She was going to do this while leaving her youngest daughter behind with her aging grandmother |l

she tried to get him to kill the stripper as well.

There was a Michael Jordan TV biopic that was released back in 1999.

It's as terrible as you expect. :lol:

I enjoyed this in 1999 :pimp:. Remember Robin Givens (or the actress that looks like her in it). Thought it was straight.

Didnt Flex Alexander (from One on One) play MJ too? Or did he also play Michael Jackson. My memory of these tv biopics is fading me.

Five Heartbeats I swore was a real biopic. And the Jackson 5 one are the GOAT ones :pimp:

Ain't that homie from The Shield playing Mike? He in jail for LIFE?! Woooooow
Yeah, same dude.

He shot ole girl in front of their kids. 8 and 5. :smh:

Paige Hurd and dem lips this episode. :smh: :pimp:

Zeke accent/acting in this episode was one of the all time worst :rofl:

That scene with him & Tariq....bruh. I need that on a loop.

One time for my boy. MAESTRO performance 😤🔥 🤴🏾

I told y’all.....that boy “the one”. So PROUD of RIQ 🤗. Superstar!

49DE5546-6872-42E2-9B08-68E434C22EFE.jpeg

Son playing Zeke is country as hell. His scared scenes are terrible/great.

Can someone explain how Monet/Tejadas don’t know who Ghost or Tommy are? I mean, Ghost and Tommy ran a pretty big operation, how do they not have a clue as to who they are?

And ain't everybody from Queens? Lorenzo/Mary and Ghost/Tommy around the same age but never ran across each other or know the same people. #powerscript

Back
Top Bottom