POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

All orchestrated by a 16-18 year old HS dropout, killer, street
*****, fashion icon, canonical study major and genius. Who somehow is an ace in forensics.

yo we still don’t actually know buddy’s age huh and I just realized we only saw him in one class the whole season.

all these comments and not one mention of dual pistol wielding Monet making sure yall see the Hermes belt drip??? If she dont get the emmy nod for this...SMH

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 1.43.33 AM.png

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
:wow: Yo does she shoot like she dances?
40ab6187eb3789f5ef5671f6d7ec9266.gif

They was wild lazy with that scene...Ain’t even show the crash and nobody followed up to see if Tommy really dead or not...Those dudes peeped a couple flames and called it a day :lol:

This.

They also didn't find it weird that Tommy wasn't driving da blue Mustang he's known for.

Tariq and Tommy could've set of a couple of firecrackers at the crash and Saxe and the FBI woulda been like.

jJmiG2h.gif

curious what will happen in season 2

Tariq gonna take out the Tejada drug "organization" from within.

- Gonna hem up Cane with charge and get him sent away like Ghost and Tommy did Kanaan. Or he's gonna flat out get Cane killed like he did Kanaan.

- Gonna out Dru's basketball dude and **** up his whole situation

- Gonna smash Diana and **** with her mental

- Meanwhile Monet is gonna watch all this unfold scowling in silence.

FluidFearfulAmericancrayfish-small.gif

Meanwhile Monet is gonna watch all this unfold scowling in silence.
Monet and silence don’t belong in the same sentence.

yo we still don’t actually know buddy’s age huh and I just realized we only saw him in one class the whole season.

I had to check my old posts to confirm but this season right before he had his birthday party, he confirmed to Lauren in the only class he attends that he would be 18 in a week or two. I guess that could still mean he graduated HS in 3 years at 17.

A great question is how much time has passed in general? To put it in context, unless they want to pull some weird time gymnastics, all of PowerBook has occurred in the span of less than a semester because unless I’m mistaken there hasn’t been a winter break :lol:

I think a Tommy switched out a body or something. When he asked Tariq if he thinks the cops bought he said he’d hate to have taken out his molars for nothing so he left some teeth behind to “confirm” it was him in the car

I’d also like an explanation about zekes parents... why is monet his legal guardian anyways?! Lorenzo never mentions him so it’s clearly monets side.

A great question is how much time has passed in general? To put it in context, unless they want to pull some weird time gymnastics, all of PowerBook has occurred in the span of less than a semester because unless I’m mistaken there hasn’t been a winter break :lol:

They need to teach a course at Stansfield next semester on #PowerTime.

Probably the only course that would be more difficult than Canonical Studies.

Hope Tasha really gone for a min tho, shorty does nothing but make everything worse n give terrible advice at this point...Her big plan was to go on the run with Riq n leave the youngest daughter with Grandma AGAIN :lol: :smh:

She said I'm not a good mother anyway 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom