POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I always thought that Power was a double entendre.

Like everyone perceived it as meaning Ghost and Tommy having the power over everything, but while watching the show, you can clearly see the women were in power over these dudes. Like they really held the power.

They ****** that up too.

what was the point of introducing that day care dude into the show? He served no purpose whatsoever.
This can be said bout at least 25 characters over the course of the show...Unless he's somehow the shooter in the last episode, Tasha sent yo out on a hit :lol: :nerd:

E0C3553F-7FEB-48A6-A745-A84D2320EEA2.jpeg

Help me man. For my dawtahh

I always thought that Power was a double entendre.

Like everyone perceived it as meaning Ghost and Tommy having the power over everything, but while watching the show, you can clearly see the women were in power over these dudes. Like they really held the power.

They ****ed that up too.

it was supposed to be centered around jaime battling ghost. The whole mirrors things was supposed to be some deep messaging.

Ramona did it.

her and Tasha co conspired and end up having a 2 mom household with Tariq and maybe the little girl...if they remember she’s even on the show

This can be said bout at least 25 characters over the course of the show...Unless he's somehow the shooter in the last episode, Tasha sent yo out on a hit :lol: :nerd:

True, but he's the most recent :rofl:

Anyone else disappointed that Power wasn't up for any Golden Globe nominations this year? The ladies and gentlemen that work on this show are the best in the business. The storylines, the music, the ACTING, the videography is the best I've seen.

:lol:

I remember where i saw someone being burned alive in solitary before. It was in breaking bad season 5 where walter was having those people knocked off in jail

Courtney said he doesn’t. Smh i thought it was him too
I wouldn't be suprise if that was the intent but people online figured out to quick and easily and she changed course mid tapping.

Help, I wouldnt be suprise if this look so rush because she saw the polls and to go against everyone she made the least likely person kill Ghost ....

***** really think she has imagination she some type of genius writer.

The genius writer/creator just bought a mansion.

2 bit really is the main character...the whole show and after it is about his rise.

Anyone else disappointed that Power wasn't up for any Golden Globe nominations this year? The ladies and gentlemen that work on this show are the best in the business. The storylines, the music, the ACTING, the videography is the best I've seen.

You couldn't type that with a straight face.

I am shocked 50 didn't type it Sunday though.

Back
Top Bottom