POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Greg is gon be the next to die. He so mad Angela took the yambs from him that he's doin too much to get back at her, he gon try to be slick and jefe gon put a bullet in him.

He still pissed about Ghost taking his girl. He's putting himself out there too much. Eventually Lobos gon kill this dude.

Man I don't get why folks hated Skylar. A week ago she was married to a brilliant chemist and teacher that was terminally ill.
 the bday handy 
mad.gif

Last edited:
This is interesting:

Executive producer Courtney Kemp also revealed on Deadline that another major character will die before season 3 wraps up. As for Holly and Tommy, she teased, "Holly story's not over even in Season 4 because Tommy's still walking around with this big secret and he's still walking around with something that is."

My guess is that Dre dies this season.s

Last edited:
I'll take a wild guess and say Lobos dies as a way for them to really introduce the Jimenez brothers. Probably have Ghost/Tommy serve him up to them as a way of getting a new connect.

This is interesting:

Executive producer Courtney Kemp also revealed on Deadline that another major character will die before season 3 wraps up. As for Holly and Tommy, she teased, "Holly story's not over even in Season 4 because Tommy's still walking around with this big secret and he's still walking around with something that is."

My guess is that Dre dies this season.s

I'm telling y'all GREG KNOX WILL PERISH IN THIS WEEKS EPISODE. SON IS GETTING SWISS CHEESED BY LOBOS's MANS

Got a feeling 50 bout to take Ghost's son under his wing for the ultimate pay back.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN. KANAN WILL MAKE TARIQ WHAT GHOST MADE SEAN.

How would anyone other then police know he was being moved , they would know they have a leak

Pretty much. The news couldn't possibly get to Lobo's crew without an inside source. And if Greg or any agent really does get popped during his escape attempt they're probably gonna shake down the whole office.

I have always wondered something...

Does Sandoval know who Ghost is, since he is in so...."close" with Lobos? Does he know Angie is with Ghost?

Then again Lobos doesn't even realize Ghost is with Angie and keeping him aware of his movements, so neither does Sandoval. 

Carry on 
laugh.gif

I have always wondered something...

Does Sandoval know who Ghost is, since he is in so...."close" with Lobos? Does he know Angie is with Ghost?

Then again Lobos doesn't even realize Ghost is with Angie and keeping him aware of his movements, so neither does Sandoval. 

Carry on :lol:

Nah they know. If I'm remembering right, Lobos and Sandoval discussed it last season. And that's why when Angie requested a transfer from the unit Sandoval told her he wanted her to stay. They know her relationship with Ghost will keep her from going too hard on the case.

Nah they know. If I'm remembering right, Lobos and Sandoval discussed it last season. And that's why when Angie requested a transfer from the unit Sandoval told her he wanted her to stay. They know her relationship with Ghost will keep her from going too hard on the case.
Ahhh I think you are right. That is also why Lobos told him to let her come to that meeting at the hospital too if I believe. She just doesn't know Sandoval is down with him. 

I think at some point dre is going to be in position to kill kanan and jukebox is gonna save kanan by killing dre.

Yall think it's possible that the security dude is related to the Russian customers that ghost use to have (eventually killed) and they are figuring out that ghost killed their fam?

This season is picking up nicely now

Back
Top Bottom