POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Name one movie that 50 cent died in...exactly. None.
He ain't bout to die B. I won't be surprised if son gets wet up and lives. Dude is the real life Jason Voorhees

He ain't bout to die B. I won't be surprised if son gets wet up and lives. Dude is the real life Jason Voorhees

He got that LL cool J 'no death' clause in his contract

I'm actually surprised the Jamaicans went through with the assassination attempt. I mean some skinny white girl comes in with some cash asking you to take out Ghost?? I'd be pretty damn hesitant to actually follow through with it.
ready to go back to work after there bredren got clipped

Just caught up on this season. Why did Kantos get fired, feel like I missed something obvious.

Last edited:
finally caught up on this thread and the show 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the holly hate  
smile.gif

edit: that song blood sport they played in the beginning is freakin grey worm from game of thrones!

Last edited:
^^Greyworm is the first Brit I've heard actually sing with their accent. Normally it's Amercianized for some reason.

Shocking that's him though.

The song during the sex scene of episode 5 is "Indulj" by Jones. Idk what earthworm gears of thrones business y'all talking about :lol:

Don't really think that'd be plausible seeing as though Ghost sought them out as protection. I feel like the Russian is extremely good at his job considering how much he costs. Ghost gave him the task of protecting him full time so he followed him that night Ghost killed the Koreans.

Seeing Ghost commit murder probably led him to believe there's more to Ghost which means even more money somewhere. Now the question is what is his angle? I think he might mess around and kidnap Tariq for a ransom. Like someone brought up it was weird how he mentioned Tariq in the club.

Poor Tariq has the whole world plotting on him, maybe he did need that gun after all :lol:

That's exactly what I took away from those scenes.

Dude was looking to get deeper in, so he could get more out of his current deal. Smart move on his side.

It's going to be interesting to see what angle he comes from...

He died in Before I Self Destruct. His best movie IMO. I have a feeling Tommy is gonna kill Kanan when Kanan has the jump on Ghost. Then Ghost is gonna leave Angela, and Ghost and Tommy will just be together...sexually.

He died in Before I Self Destruct. His best movie IMO. I have a feeling Tommy is gonna kill Kanan when Kanan has the jump on Ghost. Then Ghost is gonna leave Angela, and Ghost and Tommy will just be together...sexually.

Is America ready for an interracial homosexual sex scene?

The look on Tommy's face when he said he knew it was ghost who shot the Koreans :smokin

I read the spoiler before I saw the episode and ya'll made it seem like Tommy chose Ghost over Holly and offed her when in reality bruh is mentally weak and let Holly's words get to him.

But i totally feel what they conveyed. Ghost and Tommy is unseperable and the obstacles between them only face trouble. That's why Angela is gonna either have to turn dirty or die. I can see her death bringing back Ghost100%

The look on Tommy's face when he said he knew it was ghost who shot the Koreans :smokin

I read the spoiler before I saw the episode and ya'll made it seem like Tommy chose Ghost over Holly and offed her when in reality bruh is mentally weak and let Holly's words get to him.

But i totally feel what they conveyed. Ghost and Tommy is unseperable and the obstacles between them only face trouble. That's why Angela is gonna either have to turn dirty or die. I can see her death bringing back Ghost100%

I can see her crossing over if he gets those separation papers signed.
At some point I do feel Angie is gonna die through idk by who. Tasha, Greg, or someone else

In a sense he did pick Ghost over Holly because in that moment Ghost is dead. That's probably why Tommy was in that comatose state curled up by the wall when Ghost showed up. He had no reasonto believe Ghost survived the hit and still put the hands of God on Holly.

Holly's manipulative *** is finally gone, I hated her more than Sklar from Breaking Bad :lol:

I wanna know what the security bull had to tell Ghost about ol girl. For somebody who's life is on the line, dude goes around ignoring important info, I'm surprised Dre was able to tell him about the hit on Tommy.

I'm gon need Dre to drop his nuts and pop Kanan, u don't mess w/ a man's family like that. And I bet he won't tell Ghost, which would be his best play at this point.

Greg is gon be the next to die. He so mad Angela took the yambs from him that he's doin too much to get back at her, he gon try to be slick and jefe gon put a bullet in him.

Holly's manipulative *** is finally gone, I hated her more than Sklar from Breaking Bad
laugh.gif

I wanna know what the security bull had to tell Ghost about ol girl. For somebody who's life is on the line, dude goes around ignoring important info, I'm surprised Dre was able to tell him about the hit on Tommy.

I'm gon need Dre to drop his nuts and pop Kanan, u don't mess w/ a man's family like that. And I bet he won't tell Ghost, which would be his best play at this point.

Greg is gon be the next to die. He so mad Angela took the yambs from him that he's doin too much to get back at her, he gon try to be slick and jefe gon put a bullet in him.
facts Greg is next up. those yambs got him all f***ed 

but before that, i see him working with kantos to get more on ghost

if he doesn't get dropped in the next epi

Last edited:
Man I don't get why folks hated Skylar. A week ago she was married to a brilliant chemist and teacher that was terminally ill.

Back
Top Bottom