POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I remember listening to Rotimi aka Dre on Sway about a month ago and he mentioned that one of the characters was so pissed that they was getting killed off that they didn't eem film the scene they was suppose to be killed in.

Don't know who he was talking about...unless he was talking about himself :lol:

:lol: Rotimi might of been talking about himself or Lobos. I wouldnt be surprised if it was one of the guys.

Greg getting too close and gonna find himself in a situation he cant get out. He's gonna get offed

Damn Kanan might do some sick **** kill Angela.

Remember when juicebox said "remember what Ghost really took from you...". Then last episode he told Dre he had a plan. It's either Angela Tariq.

she also told him killing ghost would be too easy and how much could he be worth alive or something to that effect?

no one outside of tommy/tasha/angela/dre knows who ghost is

so kanaan could kill just ghost and just assume his identity right?

or jus bag tasha and live in ghost house, and raise ghosts kids 
laugh.gif

A Angie really might be on the table. Tasha is safe simply because of the kids unless Kanaan kills them all.

Last edited:
It all depends on the way they want to take Ghost. When Tasha recieves news that Ghost wants to seperate she could do some shady **** and try to prevent him from seeing his kids through court. Then Kanan could kill Angela. That would break Ghost and leave him somewhat alone, forcing him to go back to what he does best. The death of Angela could mirror Tommy losing Holly along with how both their lives spiraled downward when they fell apart.

Last edited:
I know some of you can't fathom the thought that someone can have a negative opinion of the show but...

Can we all agree that the this story line cannot continue for 2 more seasons?

Either Lobos, Angela or Kanaan have to die.

The past 2 pages is nothing but talk about Angie or Kanaan dying. Did you even read the thread? :lol:

I know some of you can't fathom the thought that someone can have a negative opinion of the show but...

That's not negative at all its hard to catch an angle where the show could go

At the same time we still got the Russian security possibly being tied in the russians ghost killed

They could touch on jukebox more while 50 play the cut here and there and tease who side Dre is really on.

They Jimenez brothers

I don't think Power is a show that will have 8+ seasons

Last edited:
Jukebox character is gone.
We won't be seeing her again.

With Kanan back in NY, and her business or hustle going back where she is, she has no reason to come to NY, to be a part of some criminal activity.

RIP Jukebox and LeanBae :pimp:

Last edited:
And let's not forget, we still don't know what the head security dude wanted to tell Ghost about the hotel heir

And Kantos is still out there somewhere

The Koreans are idiots.
That storyline is the weakest of the series.

The way they rolled up on Tommy was like a scene out of Malibus Most Wanted.

Mind you, this is after the silly *** Dad chopped off a finger and told him to fall in line. Very Days of Our Lives/General Hospitalish

Last edited:

Why would you even think the current story line would continue for 2 more seasons? :lol:

Do y'all even television?

That's not even a negative opinion. So I'm not sure what you're getting at exactly.

I'm just enjoying the season that we're not even half way through right now. Why would I even be concerned with some **** that might happen 2 years from now? :lol:

Last edited:
Why is it odd to consider the storyline going on for 2 more seasons, it's gone on for 3, already.(Lobos/Angela/Kanan)

They need to move on in his rise and fall from Power

Last edited:
Why would you even think the current story line would continue for 2 more seasons? :lol:

Do y'all even television?

That's not even a negative opinion. So I'm not sure what you're getting at exactly.

I'm just enjoying the season that we're not even half way through right now. Why would I even be concerned with some **** that might happen 2 years from now? :lol:
This

I like the theory of Kanaan taking Tariq under his wing but I can't see a realistic scenario where that happens.

Regardless Kanaan needs to go this season jut for the sake of realism. Dude can't be like Jason and coming back to haunt these dudes every season :lol:

Some of you boys are trying too hard. If by storyline you mean that James St. Patrick is a drug dealer/club owner, well, that's not the story line, that's the ******* show.

If you're waiting for that to change, you should probably watch a different show.

Beyond that, elements of the storyline have absolutely changed in 3 years.

My point still stands. Enjoy the moment. Why try so hard to look for negatives 2-3 years from now? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom