Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

Work hard and give your best effort in everything you do. Treat people with kindness and respect and that's how they will treat you. Save your money and pay off your bills, don't waste your money on things that won't last. Never be afraid to apologize and say you're sorry. If you find a man/woman you love, don't mess things up with petty arguments and childish games. Tell your family you love them everyday because you'll miss them when they're gone. Seek God. Be quick to listen and slow to speak. If you don't know how to do something, ask for help. Find a mentor. Mentor younger people and help them avoid the mistakes you've made. Don't be rude for no reason.

Work hard and give your best effort in everything you do. Treat people with kindness and respect and that's how they will treat you. Save your money and pay off your bills, don't waste your money on things that won't last. Never be afraid to apologize and say you're sorry. If you find a man/woman you love, don't mess things up with petty arguments and childish games. Tell your family you love them everyday because you'll miss them when they're gone. Seek God. Be quick to listen and slow to speak. If you don't know how to do something, ask for help. Find a mentor. Mentor younger people and help them avoid the mistakes you've made. Don't be rude for no reason.

the heart feels things the eyes cannot see and knows things the mind cannot understand

listen to your gut

the heart feels things the eyes cannot see and knows things the mind cannot understand

listen to your gut

money tears people apart, friends or family it doesn't matter ..it can really bring out the ugly in people :/

money tears people apart, friends or family it doesn't matter ..it can really bring out the ugly in people :/

-Grades don't determine your future. I'd worry less about grades than good habits (studying, not procrastinating, etc)

-Never turn down the P (unless you think it's unclean)

-If you don't know, ask.

-Grades don't determine your future. I'd worry less about grades than good habits (studying, not procrastinating, etc)

-If you don't know, ask.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

-If you don't know, ask.
are u desperate? its acutally ok to turn down P sometimes

Originally Posted by richiecotite

-If you don't know, ask.
are u desperate? its acutally ok to turn down P sometimes

-DO NOT LET A CHICK MESS WITH YOUR HEAD. EVER
-FINISH COLLEGE. IT FEELSGOODMAN

-DON'T FIGHT WITH YOUR BOYS OVER SMALL THINGS. ESPECIALLY WOMEN

-INVEST EARLY. START A SHAREBUILDER ACCOUNT

-WORK IN A FIELD THAT YOU ENJOY

-DO NOT OVERWORK YOURSELF TOO MUCH. MAKE TIME FOR VACATIONS, EVENTS THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER

-HANGOVERS ARE NOT COOL, THEY GET WORSE AS YOU GET OLDER

-DO NOT LET A CHICK MESS WITH YOUR HEAD. EVER
-FINISH COLLEGE. IT FEELSGOODMAN

-DON'T FIGHT WITH YOUR BOYS OVER SMALL THINGS. ESPECIALLY WOMEN

-INVEST EARLY. START A SHAREBUILDER ACCOUNT

-WORK IN A FIELD THAT YOU ENJOY

-DO NOT OVERWORK YOURSELF TOO MUCH. MAKE TIME FOR VACATIONS, EVENTS THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER

-HANGOVERS ARE NOT COOL, THEY GET WORSE AS YOU GET OLDER

Save money
Minimize debt
Give everything a good amount or time or thought before you decide to give up or quit
ALWAYS use a rubber...no matter what
Dont do nothing extra or go the extra mile for any chick that you just smashing...no matter how good they look (You will look back on it as a waste of time and money in the long run)

Save money
Minimize debt
Give everything a good amount or time or thought before you decide to give up or quit
ALWAYS use a rubber...no matter what
Dont do nothing extra or go the extra mile for any chick that you just smashing...no matter how good they look (You will look back on it as a waste of time and money in the long run)

you got two ears and one mouth for a reason...listen twice as much as you speak.

don't let emotions get the best of you. been plenty of times i did something out of haste and regretted it later on down the line.

you got two ears and one mouth for a reason...listen twice as much as you speak.

don't let emotions get the best of you. been plenty of times i did something out of haste and regretted it later on down the line.

everything is temporary. good times and bad.

cut dead weight (including certain friends and family members).

network like crazy in college. my parents never learned this. I'm trying to build a legacy that either my children or someone can use to improve/make their lives easier when they get to certain stages.

Realize everybody has their own agendas and that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Don't just mean to do well, have a plan and execute thoroughly for what you are doing. Foresight is key.

Consistency is key.

Back
Top Bottom