Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Yeah, I seen the Quake video. It looks so good. I'm not sure if its a point for Takara to make one. I wish other online retailers would carry the figure. I know once its gone, the ebay prices will skyrocket.

As for the Soundwave, it may be the best looking one thus far. The question is, should I wait for the Toys R Us version or get the Takara one,lol.

Yeah, it's a crap shoot with Quakewave. It's one of those things were I can see it being made, but with everyone crying about guns and whatnot, no one can know for sure. I figured I'd get this because a G1 Shockwave has been missing for far too long and if Hasbro/Takara makes one in the future, I'll get that one too and worry about selling this one then.

Same thing I tell people about Takara MP's. They hold their value pretty well, so if you're as impatient as me, just buy it now, enjoy it, then sell it when the Hasbro ones about to come out. Worse case scenario, you'll break even with what you spent. That's what I did with MP-10 and Grimlock.

Ordered my MP Soundwave from BBTS from the get go, too bad it's sitting in my PoL (awaiting Fort Max to drop).

Damn, those 45 MJs :pimp: ...a shame I'll never get a chance to own those. Killer pics

Anyone else catch the TMNT news out of Toy Fair? Classics Bebop and Rocksteady: they trying to take all my money

more: http://bkbn.net/profiles/blogs/tmntclassicbeboprocksteadypic?xg_source=activity

Yeah, it's a crap shoot with Quakewave. It's one of those things were I can see it being made, but with everyone crying about guns and whatnot, no one can know for sure. I figured I'd get this because a G1 Shockwave has been missing for far too long and if Hasbro/Takara makes one in the future, I'll get that one too and worry about selling this one then.

Same thing I tell people about Takara MP's. They hold their value pretty well, so if you're as impatient as me, just buy it now, enjoy it, then sell it when the Hasbro ones about to come out. Worse case scenario, you'll break even with what you spent. That's what I did with MP-10 and Grimlock.

Very true. I think 2013 is going to break my wallet with all these MP's and 3rd party releases :x.

Yeah, that Menasor is definitely gonna be a problem. Anybody else getting the MMC Not-Predaking? That thing looks so beast. Literally.

And I just can't get too amped for that Bebop & Rocksteady because Shredder NEEDS to be done ASAP.

Last edited:
Shredder is a definite no-brainer, needs to release alongside...Splinter? Or an anatomically correct April. >D

These 3rd party companies are wreaking havoc on my TF budget, along with the landslide of new MPs. Just this morning I put in a pre-order for:
-Hexatron (Sixshot)
-Bovine (Tatrum. So it looks like I've committed to MMC's Predaking)
-FP Weirdwolf
-FP Brainstorn
-all 3 MP Datsuns
And with 'Car Crash' (Breakdown) ready to drop real soon, my fiancee's gonna kill me.

Plus I recently got into the gateway drug known as Kreos. Damn.

Vegeta will be releasing in April, so check your local toy/comic stores or boutiques.

heres more pics from our fb page.

398456_521787977840372_1708187289_n.jpg
v
521362_521788011173702_1721558543_n.jpg
196157_521788017840368_898517312_n.jpg

*bonus* (from NYCC)
249498_493423934010110_1461984264_n.jpg

and shipping out in May
525807_418614128157758_1867645580_n.jpg
what are the prices on these? i want to cop the vegeta figure. these are the play arts figures right? same comp that made these?

Last edited:
Pick ups/ pics for this month=

Megaman-

Kaixa-

Kraven-

Samus-

Darkhawk-

Nightwing-

Booster gold and blue beetle-

Ironman/War machine display-

Sounwave-

Sengoku basara line figure-

Sota pick ups-

Spidey display-

Last edited:
Yeah, that Menasor is definitely gonna be a problem. Anybody else getting the MMC Not-Predaking? That thing looks so beast. Literally.

I currently have the 1st two on pre-order from BBTS. I still want the Non-Aerial Bots at some point in time.

Soooo many toys. So little time :smh:

Wow. So much win in here right now.

I have to get that Soundwave, the Bebop & Rocksteady and at least one of those Enterbay Jordan figures.

I still haven't even gotten the HT Avengers Captain America or HT Batman from TDKR.

I'm so behind :smh:

Wow. So much win in here right now.

I have to get that Soundwave, the Bebop & Rocksteady and at least one of those Enterbay Jordan figures.

I still haven't even gotten the HT Avengers Captain America or HT Batman from TDKR.

I'm so behind :smh:

sideshow finally has some dx12s in stock..

I currently have the 1st two on pre-order from BBTS. I still want the Non-Aerial Bots at some point in time.

Soooo many toys. So little time :smh:

totally forgot about predaking.. i saw pics of divebomb and headstrong... those are gonna be nice too... just wonder if predaking is gonna be bigger than all the other combiners, like he was in the cartoons..G1 predaking was also bigger than others, superion, menasor, defensor, abominus, bruticus, computron, devastator

totally forgot about predaking.. i saw pics of divebomb and headstrong... those are gonna be nice too... just wonder if predaking is gonna be bigger than all the other combiners, like he was in the cartoons..G1 predaking was also bigger than others, superion, menasor, defensor, abominus, bruticus, computron, devastator

I have to assume that Not-Predaking will be bigger than the other released combiners.

Has anyone found the ML Archangel yet?

Not-Predaking is estimated at 12.5" from head to toe which will be abit taller than Hercules. The shoulder cannons will technically make it taller too, so that'll be another inch or so, depending on how you angle it I'm guessing.

You guys see the new member of Not-Menasor shown? The PreOrders for the first two seem to be up at the usual places now

No new ML's in NJ yet, from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Not-Predaking is estimated at 12.5" from head to toe which will be abit taller than Hercules. The shoulder cannons will technically make it taller too, so that'll be another inch or so, depending on how you angle it I'm guessing.

You guys see the new member of Not-Menasor shown? The PreOrders for the first two seem to be up at the usual places now

No new ML's in NJ yet, from what I've seen.

I love how dragstrip looks.. I really wonder what motormaster/menasor will look like

So...

...announced during Hasbro's presentation: that Masterpiece Soundwave and Acid Storm will see release through Hasbro.

Very few details are known at this time, including release date or if these will be carried by Toys R Us or another chain. What is known is that Soundwave will come packaged with all 5 of his cassettes!
http://www.seibertron.com/transform...-acid-storm-confirmed-for-wide-release/26703/

Does this have your attention, Jay?
Let's all hope he's not an absolute b**** to hunt down like the recent TRU MP Prime (doubt it).

I'm still doubling up tho with the Takara & Hasbro, cassettes and all. Did the same thing with MP Grimlock and Rodimus, and like you said, they've all held their value pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom