Post your toys! Vol. 1?

0/height/400[/IMG]

Very under rated figure

Dope Mk II you've got there, I'm trying to stay away from it as it'll only open the flood gates :lol: I saw the teaser for the first 3 figures from the IM3 line and my money's as good as gone on the MK 47 and Iron Patriot figures, at the minimum :smh:

No info on where to get ANY of the Classic TMNT at near retail?

Damn, had no clue they were that hard to find anymore. TRU distribution is some of the worst though. Maybe they'll re-send out another wave since Bebop & Rocksteady have been announced as the next two figures.

Last edited:
Dope Mk II you've got there, I'm trying to stay away from it as it'll only open the flood gates :lol: I saw the teaser for the first 3 figures from the IM3 line and my money's as good as gone on the MK 47 and Iron Patriot figures, at the minimum :smh:
Damn, had no clue they were that hard to find anymore. TRU distribution is some of the worst though. Maybe they'll re-send out another wave since Bebop & Rocksteady have been announced as the next two figures.

thanx to you... i got into these figs :smh: last yr, you posted some IM on this forum.. and i was blown away.. are u getting the MK VII?? omg the MK 47 and iron patriot :smokin

HOT TOYS need to hurry up and release pictures already...

I don't know whether to congratulate you or apologize then, since this stuff definitely ain't cheap. :lol: Anyway, yeah, I have the MK VII on PO and am pretty excited for the MK 47 since I like the nice change of colors on him. The Iron Patriot is probably my most anticipated figure of 2013 though. Have you seen these few pics yet?

And they just teased the Tony Stark environment from the trailer

And just because of all the Joes fans in here, what do you guys think of this? I happen to think he looks awesome and can't wait to own one.

I don't know whether to congratulate you or apologize then, since this stuff definitely ain't cheap. :lol: Anyway, yeah, I have the MK VII on PO and am pretty excited for the MK 47 since I like the nice change of colors on him. The Iron Patriot is probably my most anticipated figure of 2013 though. Have you seen these few pics yet?

And they just teased the Tony Stark environment from the trailer

And just because of all the Joes fans in here, what do you guys think of this? I happen to think he looks awesome and can't wait to own one.

Lmao.. its all good I just didn't know how addicting it is.. absolutely, the new IM is a good change ... do u think they'll release this yr??

Yeah I saw those teasers on sideshow boards.. hot toys need to hurry up And release the proto pics already

Judging by how they usually release figures, with any luck, they'll announce Pre-Orders in the late spring and they'll probably come out next year 1st qtr, with next winter being the absolute earliest. Again, this is just going by how they usually release figures with summer movies.

new teaser of IM3 Tony Stark set

For Frank :smokin

Last edited:
Judging by how they usually release figures, with any luck, they'll announce Pre-Orders in the late spring and they'll probably come out next year 1st qtr, with next winter being the absolute earliest. Again, this is just going by how they usually release figures with summer movies.

new teaser of IM3 Tony Stark set

For Frank :smokin

So sad hearing it'll be in 1/12 scale. On the sideshow forums they mentioned it'll come with Batman and Catwoman though, so it's ok...I suppose. Still, I was ready to eem put down a down payment/NRD for a 1/6th scale no matter the cost. Would've been too :pimp:

That Raphael statue though :wow:

Sick stuff bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice assortment of toys man, me I managed to snag these Batman's that have eluded me for quite some time

Sick stuff bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice assortment of toys man, me I managed to snag these Batman's that have eluded me for quite some time

WOW I HAVE ALL THOSE "LEGENDS OF BATMAN" IN MY GARAGE IN BOXES SOMEWHERE I MAD I DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO DISPLAY THEM IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE.

Anyone get their hands on the DJANGO figures before they pulled them? Skyrocketing on feebay and amazon right now. Incredible.

Awesome collection, guys. I need that Knightfall Batman and DeLorean 8) and that's one hell of a sports collection, Andy. Of course, those clones are a favorite of mine.

Last edited:
Awesome collection, guys. I need that Knightfall Batman and DeLorean
glasses.gif
and that's one hell of a sports collection, Andy. Of course, those clones are a favorite of mine.
Damn this page is ridiculous!! Knightfall took me forever and a day to get man,
laugh.gif
 but he's home where he belongs, I will post up the rest of my collection when I get home

Damn, I thought I'd be happy with just the regular "away" version but it's gonna bug me if he's not in those XI's from the "home" one. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom