Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Last edited:

From another forum... enterbay needs to hurry up and give a release date already

Last edited:
The SW Black Series looks so sick... Can't wait to see the rest of the collection.

As for the Snake-Eyes, I think it looks awesome.  Certainly better than the other one that includes Timber.  

Anyway, regarding the Enterbay Jordan figure...

I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow, but there's no way I'm gonna try my luck for one.  2000 pcs? Good luck.  

I'm just gonna check out the display... the figures, the kicks, the jerseys... take some pics.  

8382575903_eefe85b671_o.jpg

^ From that schedule I posted, it looks like no dealers are getting any. Looks like all 2000 will be sold via a lottery.  Seems like that's the only way you can get them... or from those lucky-winners who are reselling of course. 

Anyone get the Soundwave MP or Not-Shockwave MP? Its so hard to keep up with them now, especially with 3 more Autobot MP's in the summer :smh:.

Last edited:
Anyone get the Soundwave MP or Not-Shockwave MP? Its so hard to keep up with them now, especially with 3 more Autobot MP's in the summer :smh:.

is he already released? i know prowl, and bluestreak are the next MP's... wishthey would make springer an MP, speaking of which there is a preview of FOC Springer voyager on tfw2005.com/seibertron.com

is he already released? i know prowl, and bluestreak are the next MP's... wishthey would make springer an MP, speaking of which there is a preview of FOC Springer voyager on tfw2005.com/seibertron.com

Both Soundwave and NOT-Shockwave have released. Deciding on which to get first is the hard part. I do want to get Sideswipe before the price rises.

Also, that Springer is bought on site.

Only three people have "Quake-Wave" (in the US) right now and that's two YouTube reviewers and the storeowner of the Captured Prey site. According to him, they're being shipped to him now so they should start shipping in roughly two weeks or so. I can't wait. Have you guys seen the review video?

As far as MP Soundwave goes, if you couldn't tell from my avy, it's my most favorite Transformer in my collection and I'll just leave it at that as I hate overselling figures :lol: Please excuse the crappy pics, I usually like to take pics in natural lighting but I'm in full geek/impatient mode right now.

First off, most obnoxious box award. Had they shipped him in cassette mode, they literally could've just packaged him like they did Sideswipe.

Just a few BS pics for those who wanna see him compared to an MP Prime or Starscream.

Last edited:
Only three people have "Quake-Wave" (in the US) right now and that's two YouTube reviewers and the storeowner of the Captured Prey site. According to him, they're being shipped to him now so they should start shipping in roughly two weeks or so. I can't wait. Have you guys seen the review video?

As far as MP Soundwave goes, if you couldn't tell from my avy, it's my most favorite Transformer in my collection and I'll just leave it at that as I hate overselling figures :lol: Please excuse the crappy pics, I usually like to take pics in natural lighting but I'm in full geek/impatient mode right now.

First off, most obnoxious box award. Had they shipped him in cassette mode, they literally could've just packaged him like they did Sideswipe.

Just a few BS pics for those who wanna see him compared to an MP Prime or Starscream.

looks sick.. i love starscream and soundwave together!

Checked out MJ today... 

Very impressed with the details... 

Sorry for the pics-overload... this is just a small sample... 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, I seen the Quake video. It looks so good. I'm not sure if its a point for Takara to make one. I wish other online retailers would carry the figure. I know once its gone, the ebay prices will skyrocket.

As for the Soundwave, it may be the best looking one thus far. The question is, should I wait for the Toys R Us version or get the Takara one,lol.

Back
Top Bottom