Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Slept on that Phoenix bc I lost track of all the 3P Jetfire's but it really seems like it's an instant classic already, so I ordered on yesterday and should have it by tomorrow. Can't wait.

Finished 90% of build #2 while I'm waiting for some supplies to be delivered. This build wasn't nearly as satisfying as shin musha. Thinking when I finish all of his weapons and detailing and panel lining I'll like it more

what hes supposed to look like when done

Last edited:
Did somebody say Spring time ended, not with all these Robins around

Damian Wayne and Carrie Kelly

Damian has a her intricate cape design

And 4 out of 7(Duke Thomas coming soon) Robins, Richard Grayson, Tim Drake, Carrie and Damian. Haven't found a Jason Todd/Red Hood that I like and I'll be upgrading the Robins to their other incarnations like how I have Nightwing instead of his classic trunks Robin, also need a Stephanie Brown.....
Also there's a preview in the background, I'll be shooting those a lol later

Last edited:
Was never really a fan of the 00 raiser..but that MG looks nice

I picked up the RG 00 Qan[T] a while back.

I snapped it up but havent done anything else yet.

I need to order some waterslide decals for it cause the stickers it comes with are pretty bad

Last edited:
Finished 90% of build #2 while I'm waiting for some supplies to be delivered. This build wasn't nearly as satisfying as shin musha. Thinking when I finish all of his weapons and detailing and panel lining I'll like it more

what hes supposed to look like when done
I think you found the shin musha more satisfying because of it's unique outer armor. In my opinion, the inner frame on the musha is superior to the 00(the musha uses the Gundam 2.0 frame). But I prefer the sleek aesthetics of the 00 gundam

Was never really a fan of the 00 raiser..but that MG looks nice

I picked up the RG 00 Qan[T] a while back.

I snapped it up but havent done anything else yet.

I need to order some waterslide decals for it cause the stickers it comes with are pretty bad
buggin'

00 raiser->Exia->Qanta

Bandai should make waterslides standard on master grades, but knowing them they would say it's too expensive to do so.

And 4 out of 7(Duke Thomas coming soon) Robins, Richard Grayson, Tim Drake, Carrie and Damian. Haven't found a Jason Todd/Red Hood that I like and I'll be upgrading the Robins to their other incarnations like how I have Nightwing instead of his classic trunks Robin, also need a Stephanie Brown.....

Damian in the Owl court mask is dope!!#

I think you found the shin musha more satisfying because of it's unique outer armor. In my opinion, the inner frame on the musha is superior to the 00(the musha uses the Gundam 2.0 frame). But I prefer the sleek aesthetics of the 00 gundam
buggin'

00 raiser->Exia->Qanta

that may very well be it. this 00 mdoel in general though just isnt to sturdy in fand either and that has to do with the lack of ball joints. makes it a headache to pose. i may still pick up the leds for it though and give it the full detail/decal treatment. Shin musha will be prioirty though when all my supplies come in. got sword impulse and duel assault shroud on the back burner as well

Damian in the Owl court mask is dope!!#
yeah i thought that was nice touch from the "Robins" comic where they all get together and deal with the Court of Owls, it is kinda sad they took Grayson hostage of sorts though

these are my marvel legends so far decided to get back into collecting these lately looking forward to coppin spiderman homecoming figs this weekend

Yeah I know I need cosmic out of that series, I'll prob have to eBay Britain and 2099 as I've not seen them anywhere

Ok so I finally got these guys

transformed thru all forms mostly, can't figure out how to fully integrate the combined feet into Thanatos and Hypnos legs and to lazy to watch a video, got these guys for $300 2mons ago from a fellow tfw2005 and no instructions or box, I'd rather have gotten the cheaper bbts sale but who knew that was coming :lol: :smh

buggin'

00 raiser->Exia->Qanta

that may very well be it. this 00 mdoel in general though just isnt to sturdy in fand either and that has to do with the lack of ball joints. makes it a headache to pose. i may still pick up the leds for it though and give it the full detail/decal treatment. Shin musha will be prioirty though when all my supplies come in. got sword impulse and duel assault shroud on the back burner as well
the lack of polycaps was done on purpose, it's supposed to make it more durable over time. The Sinanju master grade doesn't use many polycaps either and it's widely considered one of the best MGs of all time. I think it might just be the design of Gundam 00 kits cause I've heard the Exia MG suffers the same problem as the 00.

Speaking of Gunpla, you made me wanna buy like 3 kits right now but I can't. :smh:

Instead I decided to bring some out of storage since I moved in december and they've been in a box since. I completed this rx-78-2 ver 2.0 back in november, it's only right I pair him with his rival char's zaku 2.0 I built way back in like 2009.

35062310145_44113d2507_z.jpg

the lack of polycaps was done on purpose, it's supposed to make it more durable over time. The Sinanju master grade doesn't use many polycaps either and it's widely considered one of the best MGs of all time. I think it might just be the design of Gundam 00 kits cause I've heard the Exia MG suffers the same problem as the 00.

Speaking of Gunpla, you made me wanna buy like 3 kits right now but I can't. :smh:

Instead I decided to bring some out of storage since I moved in december and they've been in a box since. I completed this rx-78-2 ver 2.0 back in november, it's only right I pair him with his rival char's zaku 2.0 I built way back in like 2009.

That's gotta be it. It may be a better design for some models but you've gotta take into account that the 00 seven swords holds two giant weapons. I'll will admit that the hinges are fairly sturdy but the pegs that connect the arms to the shoulders and the hands to the wrist don't have nearly enough resistance. Posing and positioning the figure itself is a giant pain and takes a lot of the fun from posing the figure. Not to mention while posing it, the piece that connects the gun sword blaster to the shoulder popped off and I can't find it for the life of me. Sent an email to bluefin to see if I can get a replacement.

Although the model looks pretty cool the over all experience with the thing wasn't nearly as pleasant as past models. I'm going to trying putting a layer or two of paint or super glue on the pegs to see if it will help. In the mean time I'm going to go back to shin musha and attempt some detailing and painting. I've gone and bought a few pour markers and paint markets and flat top coat, so it's got the potential to come out good. I also have 3 more MG model kits on the back burner that I will take my time with.

You ever gonna take a stab at painting again?

Last edited:
Still working on my first 2 master grades and now I have a back log because I have no self control lol

Last edited:
I need that ML Jim Lee Cyclops and that Colossus in my small *** collection. :smokin

Here's some of my collection that I had...

Had way more in figuarts, Mafex figures, Black Series Star Wars figures, and Marvel Select/Legends but I sold everything I had. I came to terms that action figures ain't my thing right now. :frown:

Maybe in the future though.

Last edited:

That's gotta be it. It may be a better design for some models but you've gotta take into account that the 00 seven swords holds two giant weapons. I'll will admit that the hinges are fairly sturdy but the pegs that connect the arms to the shoulders and the hands to the wrist don't have nearly enough resistance. Posing and positioning the figure itself is a giant pain and takes a lot of the fun from posing the figure. Not to mention while posing it, the piece that connects the gun sword blaster to the shoulder popped off and I can't find it for the life of me. Sent an email to bluefin to see if I can get a replacement.

Although the model looks pretty cool the over all experience with the thing wasn't nearly as pleasant as past models. I'm going to trying putting a layer or two of paint or super glue on the pegs to see if it will help. In the mean time I'm going to go back to shin musha and attempt some detailing and painting. I've gone and bought a few pour markers and paint markets and flat top coat, so it's got the potential to come out good. I also have 3 more MG model kits on the back burner that I will take my time with.

You ever gonna take a stab at painting again?
Yea man for sure, I always see awesome models painted browsing the net and it makes me jealous lol. I have an airbrush, spray booth, compressor, supplies, etc...I just don't have much time and a dedicated permanent workspace to do so. I hate having to take everything apart and putting everything away once I'm done working. Not to mention, I have no patience and a short temper. I practiced on some cheap 1/144 kits years back, and they came out so trash I got pissed and just threw them away.

Still working on my first 2 master grades and now I have a back log because I have no self control lol
I've never had a backlog, I usually buy just three or four kits per year cause I like to take my time with them.

You went in with the Barbatos model, I heard those newer 1/100 models are very good, comparable to master grades from 2012 and up. You might be kinda disappointed with the God Gundam and Wing Ver Ka, they don't compare to modern master grades since they're a bit older. You will enjoy the Rinascita, Duel and Sword Impulse...I've read nothing but good things from those models

Yea man for sure, I always see awesome models painted browsing the net and it makes me jealous lol. I have an airbrush, spray booth, compressor, supplies, etc...I just don't have much time and a dedicated permanent workspace to do so. I hate having to take everything apart and putting everything away once I'm done working. Not to mention, I have no patience and a short temper. I practiced on some cheap 1/144 kits years back, and they came out so trash I got pissed and just threw them away.
I've never had a backlog, I usually buy just three or four kits per year cause I like to take my time with them.

You went in with the Barbatos model, I heard those newer 1/100 models are very good, comparable to master grades from 2012 and up. You might be kinda disappointed with the God Gundam and Wing Ver Ka, they don't compare to modern master grades since they're a bit older. You will enjoy the Rinascita, Duel and Sword Impulse...I've read nothing but good things from those models

Yeah I got all 3 Barbatos for the weapons lol and I'm okay with the ver ka and G Gundam being dated I've seen plenty of reviews and the end result for both is always good despite them being older. I've also got astray blue frame D coming in. All in all in excited. I also went in with the supplies, minus the air brush but I'm taking my time with it so I can get better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom