Post your toys! Vol. 1?

could somebody suggest a good display case. looking for 1. all the ones i see that i like are from ikea. looking for something a little more durable though...any suggestions would be appreciated...

Unless you go custom or find something rare, the Detolf's and Besta's from IKEA really are your best bet. Other than using DVD racks or something.

How durable do you need your display stand to be? Like what are you trying to put in it?

Unless you go custom or find something rare, the Detolf's and Besta's from IKEA really are your best bet. Other than using DVD racks or something.

How durable do you need your display stand to be? Like what are you trying to put in it?

that's what i thought. was looking to display my comic character statues.... i have only bought 1 piece of furniture from them and was disappointed in the quality...

those were the ones i was looking at though...i'll just go ahead and make that purchase...

appreciate it boss..

that's what i thought. was looking to display my comic character statues.... i have only bought 1 piece of furniture from them and was disappointed in the quality...

those were the ones i was looking at though...i'll just go ahead and make that purchase...

appreciate it boss..

Yeah, those detolf shelves are pretty damn strong. I have some ~12lbs. statues in mine and I've never had any issues yet. *knocks on wood*

Kicking myself for sleeping on the red ranger. Anyone know where I can still get it close to retail?!?!

I was so confused
laugh.gif
I saw some Dragon Ball stuff with that kind of paint job at a toy convention. Pretty cool stuff.

this paintjob is super legit

Repped. That paint work is amazing :smokin :smokin

Masterpiece Megs 2.0 came in last week. Got a chance to snap some pics and comparisons over the weekend.

Probably the best Masterpiece yet. Great shape, proportions, scale and the extras were :smokin
Also is very sturdy in both modes and poses like a Revoltech figure

NO ORANGE PLUG! Looks great in gunmode, fits nicely in my hands.
However, it's the worst and most time consuming transforming process than any other MP I've owned.

Comparison to MP-10 Prime. About 10 inches?

Comparison to GT-1 Gravity Builder (3rd party Masterpiece Devastator)

Have alot of pics of him, but I'll refrain from spamming with pics lol

Last edited:

this paintjob is super legit
Repped. That paint work is amazing
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Masterpiece Megs 2.0 came in last week. Got a chance to snap some pics and comparisons over the weekend.

Probably the best Masterpiece yet. Great shape, proportions, scale and the extras were
smokin.gif

However, it's the worst and most time consuming transforming process than any other MP I've owned.

it's not a MP Devy, nor did GT intend for him to be

it's not a MP Devy, nor did GT intend for him to be

I understand third party MPs are not actual Takara/Hasbro characters on paper, but Gravity Builder is essentially Devy, just like Warbo is pretty much Bruticus. Who else would be be? :rolleyes

I understand third party MPs are not actual Takara/Hasbro characters on paper, but Gravity Builder is essentially Devy, just like Warbo is pretty much Bruticus. Who else would be be? :rolleyes

He means it's not in scale with MPs. It's more in scale with chugs

I suppose. :smile:

I'd still like to consider them MP scale in a sense that the Constructions individually are in very close scale and detail to the other MPs in terms of robot mode. It's difficult to scale them without compromising size in either combiner mode, individual alt mode or individual robot mode. One or two have to suffer.

Repped. That paint work is amazing :smokin :smokin

Probably the best Masterpiece yet. Great shape, proportions, scale and the extras were :smokin

Wassup J! Been wondering when i'd see you in here. Nice pics of GT Devy and MP Megs.

I suppose.
smile.gif

I'd still like to consider them MP scale in a sense that the Constructions individually are in very close scale and detail to the other MPs in terms of robot mode. It's difficult to scale them without compromising size in either combiner mode, individual alt mode or individual robot mode. One or two have to suffer.
it's not MP because the aesthetics are not right for it to be, plus the colors are off for what it needs to be MP, "Masterpiece" means more than just scale. GT is the best looking Devy made taking the title from my long fav Giant

Last edited:
it's not MP because the aesthetics are not right for it to be, plus the colors are off for what it needs to be MP, "Masterpiece" means more than just scale. GT is the best looking Devy made taking the title from my long fav Giant

I do get where you're coming from. Purples have a more red hue and don't quite look like actual G1 models in either modes. But the reason why I like GT is the fact that they took the time to make their alt modes actually look like legit construction vehicles and generally look better in combiner mode than Toy Worlds. Mostly because Long Haul's torso doesn't look underfilled and Devy looks beefy. I guess I shouldn't have called him 'Masterpiece' as GT went a slightly different route to make these look more realistic with crazy details rather than a more advance G1 iteration, so yeah you're right. :wink:

Either way, at least we both agree that GT is the best looking combiner by far. I guess we'll see what Fans Toys comes up with. Until then, my fave Devy. :smokin

Last edited:
Damn, I still have my og Devastator with Crazy Devy add-on's and really need that definitive MP Devastator. I can't believe I wasted my money on Hercules a few years back. Glad I was able to re-sell him with no loss :lol:

I do get where you're coming from. Purples have a more red hue and don't quite look like actual G1 models in either modes. But the reason why I like GT is the fact that they took the time to make their alt modes actually look like legit construction vehicles and generally look better in combiner mode than Toy Worlds. Mostly because Long Haul's torso doesn't look underfilled and Devy looks beefy. I guess I shouldn't have called him 'Masterpiece' as GT went a slightly different route to make these look more realistic with crazy details rather than a more advance G1 iteration, so yeah you're right.
wink.gif

Either way, at least we both agree that GT is the best looking combiner by far. I guess we'll see what Fans Toys comes up with. Until then, my fave Devy.
smokin.gif
well in that regard i can completely agree with you, GT Devy is to me the perfect devy and really looks like an upscaled MT Giant with the attention to the vehicle modes that they did and the combiner mode being beefy appropriately for its size, TW no longer makes combiners in a size i want to collect, i need to get pics up of my newest 2 combiner purchases
Damn, I still have my og Devastator with Crazy Devy add-on's and really need that definitive MP Devastator. I can't believe I wasted my money on Hercules a few years back. Glad I was able to re-sell him with no loss
laugh.gif
i still have herc boxed up collecting dust

I used to love pops when they were reasonable, but the past few years they have gotten ridiculous.

It's reached the beanie baby hype/resale now.

Back
Top Bottom