Post your toys! Vol. 1?

That's dope, Steez. Thought that was the Night King real quick but being that it's Maul, that's even better.

pick-ups over the weekend:

34789417921_b9dbbf4fa4_c.jpg

34757556062_bc194a0130_c.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted to pick up a hobby and remember how much fun I had building model kits as a kid, one of the things that helped make it easy to decide that I wanted to  be an engineer. Fast forward to this week. I ordered 4 master grade gundams to occupy my time. 3 of them get here saturday  

Wanted to pick up a hobby and remember how much fun I had building model kits as a kid, one of the things that helped make it easy to decide that I wanted to  be an engineer. Fast forward to this week. I ordered 4 master grade gundams to occupy my time. 3 of them get here saturday  
nice, it's a cool hobby, I prefer assembling over buying a completed action figure. I've been building Gunpla on and off for more than 10 years and have built about 40 or so kits. I only stick to master grades nowadays, but I started with small 1/144 high grades when I was younger.

You're going to enjoy building all 4 of them. I have the 00 Raiser(the seven swords is a variant of this model) and it's a great display piece with that huge sword. I have also heard good things about those 'newer' Seed master grades. I wanna get the other four Gundams to complete the set (I already have the first Strike master grade from '03).

nice, it's a cool hobby, I prefer assembling over buying a completed action figure. I've been building Gunpla on and off for more than 10 years and have built about 40 or so kits. I only stick to master grades nowadays, but I started with small 1/144 high grades when I was younger.

You're going to enjoy building all 4 of them. I have the 00 Raiser(the seven swords is a variant of this model) and it's a great display piece with that huge sword. I have also heard good things about those 'newer' Seed master grades. I wanna get the other four Gundams to complete the set (I already have the first Strike master grade from '03).
yeah ive buit a few high grade models years ago but this is my first experience with Master Grade models. Almost caught myself buying two more last night but i want to get through these builds before I get into more lol i used to have gundam paint markers from my high grade kits but theyre long gone now. we'll see how much detail is in these master grades and ill go into detailing from there

yeah ive buit a few high grade models years ago but this is my first experience with Master Grade models. Almost caught myself buying two more last night but i want to get through these builds before I get into more lol i used to have gundam paint markers from my high grade kits but theyre long gone now. we'll see how much detail is in these master grades and ill go into detailing from there
Master grades have way more details, especially on the outer armor panels. Although, quality on high grades have gotten drastically better. I've read in forums they're pretty much on par with master grades, minus the inner frames and articulation.

I wanted to get into painting and detailing them, so I bought an airbrush, compressor, and paint. But I got so frustrated with my first few models coming out like [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] that I haven't touched it in years. All I've been doing since is building them out the box.

Last edited:

This finally came after preordering him over a year ago. They don't say Kenner anymore which is slightly disappointing, only Gentle Giant Ltd. still he will finish the trilogy nicely....

don't know if the pledge or superglue trick will work but works wonders on transformers ball joints
I actually put super glue on the ball joints and sockets, gonna see how it turns out. You throw pledge in there as well?
not together, just one or the other, pretty much anything that will put a coating on the ball itself that makes the ball bigger tech, so it gives the tighter feel when the joint is attached

don't know if the pledge or superglue trick will work but works wonders on transformers ball joints

I actually put super glue on the ball joints and sockets, gonna see how it turns out. You throw pledge in there as well?
a lot of modelers, myself included, use plastic cement. Just a thin layer on both the ball joint and socket will get the job done

Back
Top Bottom