POST YOUR TOP 5 TEAMS!

Angels
Clippers
Saints
USC Football
I'm a fairweather fan of the la kings, galaxy, ducks, usc basketball.

1. Michigan State Spartans Basketball
2. Minnesota Twins
3. Michigan State Spartans Football
4. Michigan State Spartans Hockey
5. Minnesota Gophers Hockey

Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore Ravens
Denver Nuggets
Seattle Mariners
Miami football/ basketball

Honorable mentions, Seahawks and Vikings.

1.) Green Bay Packers
2.) Houston Astros
3.) Houton Rockets
4.) Chelsea FC
5.)NY Rangers
6.) USC Football
7.) Maryland Bball

1.Dallas Mavericks
2.Detroit lions
3.Texas rangers
4. Texas football

not to sound like a **** but out of all the teams you root for the Lions is so random :lol:

im curious how anybody is a lions fan outside of Detroit :lol:

I moved to Texas when I was 6, Barry sanders would get highlights on Sportscenter so they kinda stuck.

I came into the world an underdog so I always root for the underdog. Hence my choice of teams.

1. Oakland Athletics
1b. UCLA Bruins
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. Oakland Raiders

Not sure who I'd put fifth.

These rankings are tough for me to call since truly whatever sport is in season is what I'll probably feel the most passion for. Since my Giants are displaying the most pathetic excuse for a defending champion ever, I've kind shifted to NFL mode even though the regular season hasn't kicked off just yet :lol:

1) 49ers
2) SF Giants
3) Dallas Mavericks

These last two are a lot lower on the totem pole as far rooting interest/passion since I don't really follow NHL that closely and college I'm kind of whatever on.

4) San Jose Sharks
5) Arizona State/TCU - Went to ASU and TCU is the local school where I grew up. But honestly when it comes to NCAA football and bball, there's different teams I like to see succeed and other ones where I despise for some reason however there's no heartbreak or true joy for whatever outcome for these teams.

Real Madrid CF, Philadelphia Eagles, Ohio State Buckeyes Football, Boston Bruins, Philadelphia 76ers.

Cleveland Indians, Arizona Wildcats Basketball. If we had a top-7.

Back
Top Bottom