Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

i'm getting my first one this sunday & i'm nineteen.
my parents will probably be mad at first but my dad will lighten up 'cause the tat is for him lol.

i got 7,all on my arms ...my first one i got when i was 15,its my name on my wrist.dumbest thing i ever did,like i was gonna forget my name or something.but iwas 15 and the first kid in my high school with 1,so thats all i cared about back then

Originally Posted by Law3001

I got 3 and i'm getting 4, 5, and 6 this weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully, number 7 and 8 in January
happy.gif
I hope they all have some kind of meaning to you...I hate seeing people getting tattoos just to have them, not you, I'm just saying...

Anyways I have a 3/4 Japanese sleeve on my left arm....got it earlier this year. Im 24.

Heres a pic from after the 2nd session:
m_c8ff8a0e798e4832afb2f100c6112a88.jpg
And knowing NT, watch some people come in and say "How do you expect to get a job with tattoo's?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
somebody is bound to say...I work in a corporate business setting and I just wear long sleeves everyday...Nobody needs to know about it.

Didnt know there is already a pst, Im new here. But as far as the job wit tats, I have a corporate job and its no ones business that I have tats, even oncasual friday when one is exposed.

I hope they all have some kind of meaning to you...I hate seeing people getting tattoos just to have them, not you, I'm just saying...

Its all good man i hear you...But how do you know that people tattoo's are for that reason? Like do you ask people when you see them?

I personally never really cared what some wants to put on their body...Its there business...I'm not coming at you, i just always hear people say that whenTats are brought up

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Didnt know there is already a pst, Im new here. But as far as the job wit tats, I have a corporate job and its no ones business that I have tats, even on casual friday when one is exposed.

You'd be surprised how much that argument comes in on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Its all good man i hear you...But how do you know that people tattoo's are for that reason? Like do you ask people when you see them?

I personally never really cared what some wants to put on their body...Its there business...I'm not coming at you, i just always hear people say that when Tats are brought up
Yeah I didn't mean randoms strangers....I just know a lot of people around the way who get tats just to say they have them. I know a dude whohad 12...and every one of them is
sick.gif

man im still looking to get one. need to find a good artist. i know what i want to get, but i need it designed and layed out nice

Originally Posted by awash242

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's that serious? Why do you care?[/color]

Bout 19. But I've been about 25 times..just go get more $%@ added or touched up. 17 when I got my first. Yea momstripped but $%@ it, she couldn't do anything about it once it's done.
Getting more? Hell yes sir. Covering whole body, everything except my face. Even getting "eat it" tatted on my$%@ .

I want one but ill wait till I'm 18..As of right now I'm thinking about getting.."Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but noteveryone lives"..

Law3001 wrote:

I personally never really cared what some wants to put on their body...Its there business...I'm not coming at you, i just always hear people say that when Tats are brought up
Yeah I didn't mean randoms strangers....I just know a lot of people around the way who get tats just to say they have them. I know a dude who had 12...and every one of them is
sick.gif

Okay now were talking about crappy tats
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...yeah there is no excuse for that
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

indifferent.gif
It's that serious? Why do you care?

Its my personal opinion...you obviously disagree. Keep it movin
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's that serious? Why do you care?[/color]
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nothing to back that opinion huh? I guess hating is the cool thing todo.[/color]
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I'm sayin man, how do you know the tat doesn't have any meaningto them.

I have both arms sleeved, both hands done, chest piece, back piece, both legs done front&back. both sides of my neck..And I'm gonna get more..

Got my first one on my 18th birhtday..Parents don't like them, but can't really say much because I'm 30 and it's my skin..

Not all of them are good or have some deep meaning, but there mine and I like them, which is all that matters..Igotta finish a couple of them and then I'mgoing to fix the ones Im not too crazy about..Peace

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
Nothing to back that opinion huh? I guess hating is the cool thing to do.
laugh.gif

Yeah and trolling too.... Its corny to get meaningless, crappy tattoos...its not complicated. Is that clear enough for you?

I have 3 for now..
First one when i was 18
2nd and 3rd when i was 19

moms didn't like first one. 2nd nd 3rd one she liked.

plan on getting 4 more..half sleeve and one on the right side of my back.

Back
Top Bottom