Originally Posted by upt17th

2h84uvn.jpg
33vnf34.gif
!$!! were you thinking
smh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

Word to Bob,I got this in June, I gotta chest piece also but its faaaaaaarrrr from finished,and my rib piece is being discussed holla!
pimp.gif
That's tuff, props on that, my favourite picture of Bob ever, him playing football.

here's my most recent tattoo it says Domenic that's my son's name the sketch was done by me i plan on goin back and getting a Aztec themed halfsleeve next month ..i cant wait!!

some good work in here! this is the sleeve i'm workin on, still got a long way to go. cant show the other side because of a nude angel...(sorry for theupside down pic

My little girls lil foot on my back.. got it at village pop thought itd come out a little better from someone that did cris brown's skull tat but i mean itmeans alot to me so

Pictures are terrible but...

My uncle just passed in August
frown.gif
(R.I.P. Unc) he loved tennis so I gothis name in a tennis ball

My daughter's hand prints from when she was born w/ her name and bday

Not pictured. The wing on my left arm is for my cousin who passed in '03 It's his nickname "Man" written vertically w/ his birth year ontop, death yr on bottom and wings. It's in the shape of a cross.

I plan on gettin another one soon. I'm gettin Ephesians 2:8 on my other forearm

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by Bhupy

i know this is a post your tat post, but does anyone know any professional tattoo places in sacramento, ca??

Exotic Body is a good shop IMO
thanks. i'll check it out.

how many do you have
how old were you when you got em done
parents thoughts on em (if they cared)
are you getting anymore, if so how many more?

I have 3
the first was 22, second was 23 and 3rd was 24.
pops was cool, moms was upset because of my major in school.
I want at least 4 more

I got 3 and i'm getting 4, 5, and 6 this weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully, number 7 and 8 in January
happy.gif

My parents tripped when i got my first one. But when i got my second and my brother started get some himself, they stopped caring. I got my first at 19 and thelast two around 22.

My goal is to get my back, and sleeves done before i'm 25....

And knowing NT, watch some people come in and say "How do you expect to get a job with tattoo's?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom