Post your TATS vol. inked for life

laugh.gif
you got me

Thank you man

yeah my mom and uncle were both born in Japan So thats what the sun symbolizes.... Its been about 15 hours so far and all the water and the flowers hefreehanded on my arm and the scales on the Koi were freehand.....Im gonna post somemore pics tomarrow i also have some progession pics of it i might post.

Originally Posted by jdub55

alright i hope this works this my first time posting a pic.....I just got the red yellow and orange done on the Koi yesterday and i go back the 30th to get the sun touched up and the blossoms colored and some more added to it.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Thats awesome!!

Originally Posted by jdub55

alright i hope this works this my first time posting a pic.....I just got the red yellow and orange done on the Koi yesterday and i go back the 30th to get the sun touched up and the blossoms colored and some more added to it.

One of the better ones on here. I really regret not getting color on my first tat and it is so dark now that if I did, it wouldn't even look right. Sickdude. I have been really contemplating on my next tat and the artwork and as cliche as this maybe, I am going to get a Japanese inspired half sleeve. I havebeen reading a lot of great japanese tattoo books in Japantown and since I am half Japanese, it seems fitting for me to get one. Just sucks how I have myforearm piece and if I got this, I am going to already look like that dude that just has a bunch of different tats.

im jewish and i wana get a hebrew or jewish symbolic tattoo. anyone on here jewish and have something in hebrew or symbolic for judaism?

Originally Posted by cjspida619

damn you sound like you dont like the tatt you got
frown.gif

Was that to me? Well...I think it was inevitable. I am the worst critic with tats and knew it wasn't going to come out the way I wanted. Plus I am sounknowable with tats that now that I know a little, I would have gotten something totally different. Something with more color and more basic outlines thenrather just all shading with blacks.

I would have gotten something like this:

will_owl.jpg

Originally Posted by jretro23

any of yall have sensitive skin? and if so, how did the healing process go?

I have bad skin when it comes to healing. My outline healed fast but my shading took a while. Plus I am so stupid that I helped pealed it so I am sure thatdidn't help at all and that is why at one part of my tat, it looks odd compared to the other parts. Very very small things but it bugs me and yeah, letyour tat heal naturally.

Fongstar-

Go for it man have your artist work the piece on your forarm into your sleeve somehow, Ive seen it done, its just a matter of matching it up. Oh and anotherthing is do as much research as you can(pics online, art, tattoo books) one thing i did was go to barnes and noble and got every tattoo magazine they had andsome tattoo books they have and sat and looked and made mental notes of the things i wanted to incorporate in mine.

As for healing each part has healed differently the more color the longer it takes to heal.

Man I wish I had lighter skin.
embarassed.gif

But anyway, any of yall have any ideas of should I add?

I wanna add a polynesian band around my biceps... but I wanna get get some input from yall.

<---- (Tattoo is my avy)

my man jdubb piece is tough
smh.gif

the more i see of these colour pieces the more i want one...im gonna have to find out if its a good look on darker skin....somehow
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

did this dude really just quote himself under a diff sn? peep the photobucket name
indifferent.gif

this guy--->gberdin
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I remember you from the skinny jeans thread.

Im Filipino myself but I am in no way associated with this
alien.gif

you
gberdin are the king of back to back FAILS

stay lurkin and never post again. its for your own good.

What's Tim Duncan doing with a tat of the Filipino sun?
laugh.gif

Thanks man

You could prob get away with color depending on how dark your skin is. But if your skin is too dark then its just a waste of money.....some of the sickestblack and white tattoos ive seen have been on people with darker skin. I also think it has to do with the artist and what he will and wont do.

i just got a tattoo last saturday on my chest...i dont wanna post pics cuz we were only able to get the outline done...

but i mixed in the usugrow lotus with a sacred heart and crucifix. its coming out pretty dope i love it so far

i wanted to incorporate my beliefs in Buddhism and my beliefs growing up (i was raised Catholic by my parents).

probably going back next week. i need to let it finish healing

i just got my first tat yesterday....i got the honduras flag on my right bicep...i was originallly gunna put it on my forearm but changed my mind at the lastsecond. i love it doe ill put a pic later

Back
Top Bottom