Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by xmr210x
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]One of the nicest chest tats i've seen....the font was done lovely....meaning?[/color]
word. came out quite clean. i wouldnt get one in that spot imo because it seems like a trend now though. what font is that?

dude just freehanded with a marker. I showed him a pic of something similar, he looked at it for 5 seconds. asked me what i wanted it to say, and got to work.it took about 4 hours total. chest pieces are not a joke. theres def. some pain involved. anybody in the San Antonio area interested hit me up. dude said if Ibring a couple people thru I can get some free work...

558154e24cd7f6dc00baab832f980fa2b994fef.jpg

it was hard takin this pic, looks kinda crooked... anyways reppin Texas. this was my first tat.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by jretro23

she got her armpit shaded?

LMAO
roll.gif

laugh.gif
shiid looks like it but naw fam, just a lil skin imperfection, noboy perfect.
eyes.gif
hell i got split earloabs, and that sometime acne. she likes me i likes her. to you dudes talkin down where the chicks yall hittin? all you __'s do is fap to half nude pics posted on nt anyhow.
grin.gif
continue with your roast you guyz....
smokin.gif

dang u hella mad

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

LMAO
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
hell i got split earloabs, and that sometime acne. she likes me i likes her. to you dudes talkin down where the chicks yall hittin? all you __'s do is fap to half nude pics posted on nt anyhow.
grin.gif
smokin.gif

dang u hella mad

naw i dont think he was mad at all bro, he was just saying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

my gurl just went and got a new tatt like last week or so, im tryna talk her into tattn my name lol.
i gueuss im bout to start eatin and beatin and it will be there, just like the last 2 victims. but i aint gettin another girls name on me again.
ohwell.gif

[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/101/l_c281fa8bb2c0467b8c84bbb753e47250.jpg[/img]i
i mean u guys do know that tats are permanent right
indifferent.gif
im sayen! what self respecting female or black person in general put that word on them
tired.gif
That tat is hideous for so many reasons
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swangin84z

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

LMAO
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
smokin.gif

dang u hella mad

naw i dont think he was mad at all bro, he was just saying.
laugh.gif
saw jiggas rejoicing you got the 1 month bid, little did they know you had the backup
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

DtotheD

That tat is dope, i was looking for something similar for my gmoms that passed away; do you have a bigger pic of it?

Originally Posted by Stixx

The lettering around the cross says "May The Lord Have Mercy On My Soul"
The characters on the card stand for "Happiness, Wisdom & Wealth"
sick tats brah
smokin.gif
do u have a close up pix of thedragon's head?how much did u pay for that??
nerd.gif

A few of the tattoos I've done. The " C " was a coverup/coloring of a outline only tat with some bad shading around it.

And for those of you from lynn ive got high rock tower on my ribs, no pic though.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]One of the nicest chest tats i've seen....the font was done lovely....meaning?[/color]
word. came out quite clean. i wouldnt get one in that spot imo because it seems like a trend now though. what font is that?

dude just freehanded with a marker. I showed him a pic of something similar, he looked at it for 5 seconds. asked me what i wanted it to say, and got to work. it took about 4 hours total. chest pieces are not a joke. theres def. some pain involved. anybody in the San Antonio area interested hit me up. dude said if I bring a couple people thru I can get some free work...
what shop did you go to?

Back
Top Bottom