laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Originally Posted by ABOOGiiE

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i actually like both of yalls tatts ... they got a juvenile feel to them ... not everyone can pay thousands to get perfect works of art done on their body ... some people just get their folks to do it at tattoo partys ... im not sayin its an excuse for misspelling words and crooked lines, but it is what it is ...

roll.gif
yeah. seriously. after what he commented about my tattoos he comes out and drops this gem on us.
roll.gif

i was using sarcasm as a form of humor when talking about their tats, but i was serious about yours, sick work concept and everything technical about it ...but it doesnt look symetrical to me ... sorry

Originally Posted by ABOOGiiE

i actually like both of yalls tatts ... they got a juvenile feel to them ... not everyone can pay thousands to get perfect works of art done on their body ... some people just get their folks to do it at tattoo partys ... im not sayin its an excuse for misspelling words and crooked lines, but it is what it is ...

roll.gif
yeah. seriously. after what he commented about my tattoos he comes out and drops this gem on us.
roll.gif

i was using sarcasm as a form of humor when talking about their tats, but i was serious about yours, sick work concept and everything technical about it ... but it doesnt look symetrical to me ... sorry

whatever dude. because youre an authority when it comes to tattoos right....
roll.gif

No need to apologize because I got inked for myself and I didnt get it to impress you, you geometry wizard you....
roll.gif

please, show me the line of symmetry on my body which isnt evenly proportioned (NH)

Oh yeah, where are your tattoos again????
roll.gif

Go on.... I'll wait.

roll.gif

No need to apologize because I got inked for myself and I didnt get it to impress you, you geometry wizard you....
roll.gif

please, show me the line of symmetry on my body which isnt evenly proportioned (NH)

roll.gif

Go on.... I'll wait.
laugh.gif
your overuse of rolling smileys leads me to believe istruck a nerve ... ... i was simply offering my opinion on your tattoos ... as ive said numerous times, the wings and figures are executed perfectly when itcomes to the technical aspect of each individual tatt ... i would only hope that my ideas are done as well as those are ... that being said, the wingsoverpower your other two tatts and your back piece looks off centered and out of place ... no need to get snooty im just telling you like i see it ... i valuesymetry as much as artwork, clearly you dont ...

and i dont have any tattoos yet ... part of the reason why is because i dont want my back to end up looking like yours ... sick tatts but just dont look evenand symetrical ... dude should have cutt he feathery wing off a little more ...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Go on.... I'll wait.
laugh.gif
your overuse of rolling smileys leads me to believe i struck a nerve ... ... i was simply offering my opinion on your tattoos ... as ive said numerous times, the wings and figures are executed perfectly when it comes to the technical aspect of each individual tatt ... i would only hope that my ideas are done as well as those are ... that being said, the wings overpower your other two tatts and your back piece looks off centered and out of place ... no need to get snooty im just telling you like i see it ... i value symetry as much as artwork, clearly you dont ...

and i dont have any tattoos yet ... part of the reason why is because i dont want my back to end up looking like yours ... sick tatts but just dont look even and symetrical ... dude should have cutt he feathery wing off a little more ...

i value symetry as much as artwork, clearly you dont ...

The balance is there buddy. Thats the reason why I have similar tattoos on my foreams. A center piece on my chest. A center piece on my back. Wings that spreadout and touch the said center pieces. As far as symmetry goes, my body is not proportioned and this is the best theartist and I could think of in terms of execution. One of my biceps are bigger, one of my shoulders stack higher than the other, etc.

You know what, give my artist a call or email him and tell him what you just told me since you speak as if youve gone down this road before. I'll PM youhis info and let everyone on this board know what he says.

i dont want my back to end up looking like yours

You wish your back would end up looking half as good as mine. I wouldnt suggest getting any words tattoed either since you obviously have a hard time spellingcertain geometrical terms.

Im not getting snooty. Put it this way, in comparison I'd feel the same way if you were to tell me I dont have the right posture and technique when I ridemy motorcycle or if I were racing and you were to tell me Im not properly executing my heel and toe technique when I enter/exit a turn. Unless I have theexperience... I usually keep my mouth shut.

Opinion is one thing but criticism without the credentials or the experience is another.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im done responding to you.

i can understand that youre mad at my opinion ... i dont care about your artist or your proportions ... i just call it like i see it ... your back looks off tome ... move on

i can understand that youre mad at my opinion ... i dont care about your artist or your proportions ... i just call it like i see it ... your back looks off to me ... move on

i dont care about your artist or your proportions

when you get tattooed hopefully you get an artist that will take everything I said into consideration. I cant wait for you to post once you get yours so we canall see how perfect and balanced it is.

i just call it like i see it

and youre calling it based on what? you neither have tattoos yourself nor are you a tattoo artist.

move on

I know I said I was done responding but youre just too ignorant for me to let pass.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Dakingii

just got back. i was hoping to finish everything today. still need to add rays around the cross to fill in the gap.

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
easily the best tattoos i have seen in this thread. You need to add a little extra to that cross though, it looks kinda plain compared to your other tatts

Damn i've been plotting something exactly like this forever to cover up the stretch marks on my arms.

i have something similar to this planned. how much did all that ink run you?

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Go on.... I'll wait.
laugh.gif
your overuse of rolling smileys leads me to believe i struck a nerve ... ... i was simply offering my opinion on your tattoos ... as ive said numerous times, the wings and figures are executed perfectly when it comes to the technical aspect of each individual tatt ... i would only hope that my ideas are done as well as those are ... that being said, the wings overpower your other two tatts and your back piece looks off centered and out of place ... no need to get snooty im just telling you like i see it ... i value symetry as much as artwork, clearly you dont ...

and i dont have any tattoos yet ... part of the reason why is because i dont want my back to end up looking like yours ... sick tatts but just dont look even and symetrical ... dude should have cutt he feathery wing off a little more ...
Yeah i can't stand when dudes are in a serious discussion, and one just decides to post mad rolling smileys for something that is not reallyfunny, for the most part i'll just disregard that entire argument and move on, like i'd never read tbones posts.

tommyleestattoo.jpg

tommy lees tattoos are pretty official always looked up to his. like the angel wing lion adjacent type.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom