Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

^ $120.
wow that's cheap

eek.gif

I've seen small bicep ones for 100$

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I needa start +%%+$@ wit the mexicans...the white boys be chargin an arm n a leg sometimes...especially if you don't know em that well

yeah i know a bunch of meixcan dudes that do nice %%@ work and charge close to nothing lol.
smh.gif
$200 for a piece on my right pec, it's like 3x4 inches...............from a white dude.

just got back. i was hoping to finish everything today. still need to add rays around the cross to fill in the gap.

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

just got back. i was hoping to finish everything today. still need to add rays around the cross to fill in the gap.

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
easily the best tattoos i have seen in this thread. You need to add a littleextra to that cross though, it looks kinda plain compared to your other tatts

Im thinking about getting one soon, i was thinking about an winged angel on my back, Does anyone here does tattoo's or know anyone/recommend someone herein NYC?

would this be too detailed to tattoo on my upper arms? (esp the face part) i'm thinking to give it the width of 5 inches

right now for everything including the last session scheduled and aside from the cross on my back

thats about 1,800.00. Compared to an hourly rate i think i got an awesome deal. my last session was 9 hours already.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg

eek.gif
smh.gif
Fam, somebody laced you up something PROPER. The artwork is remarkable. If you go to the beach or something, you better wear a shirt if you don'tfeel like being social that day, because you will get a LOT of comments.

well they weren't actually professionally done, due to my age i use to go to dudes house and get hit up. now that i am about to be 18 i will start going tothe pro's. the bricks was my 2nd tat when i was 14 just wanting a tattoo.

Originally Posted by AME416

portfolio.htm
What is that DARKSIDE tat in reference to?
THIS IS AMAZING.
VictorNAngels.jpg
RonCoury021208AngelDevil3.jpg
F*****g awesome b.......makes me wanna completely laser mine off and do another one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

17 now been gettin tattz since i was 14.
Seriously?!?!?..You shoulda known better than to post that mess..I got a couple tats that need some fixin', but that junk is beyond repair..

Back
Top Bottom