Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by BayEST

Collar bone is my mom's signature exactly replicated from MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Ribs is her lifetime in roman numerals (1950 2005)

Portrait is her college headshot.

33zb9g7.jpg
MAN BRUH!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
2 clean

I just noticed how many people have attempted to copy the script font on my forearms........HAHA.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

iBlink wrote:

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

NYC graffiti (home sweet home)

...What the hell were you thinkin'?!
laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...

Worst tattoo's ever.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn
roll.gif

black dude who loves blink 182 with those tattoos? Makes perfect sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

got one side of the demon wings done and outline for the angel wings. Next session next Saturday to finish all the wings and touch ups

369884223.jpg

369884228.jpg

369884218.jpg

that looks really nice. how much that run you?

its summer time here in NYC and im debating on wether or not get my tat now or wait till later on in the year?

^^^^wait till later on, I just started a sleeve and staying out of the sun on these hot #$# days isnt easy...not to mention you arent supposed to expose it tochlorine, imma post up my pics a matter fact

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

^^^^wait till later on, I just started a sleeve and staying out of the sun on these hot #$# days isnt easy...not to mention you arent supposed to expose it to chlorine, imma post up my pics a matter fact
i actually want to get it on the back of my right arm? between my shoulder and elbow..wouldnt my shirts cover most of it, and well that side of mybody will be inside the car while i drive...if enough people convince to get it done ill do it today
laugh.gif
i got nothing to do today, been meaning to get it, and have the extra cash

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

^^^^wait till later on, I just started a sleeve and staying out of the sun on these hot #$# days isnt easy...not to mention you arent supposed to expose it to chlorine, imma post up my pics a matter fact
i actually want to get it on the back of my right arm? between my shoulder and elbow..wouldnt my shirts cover most of it, and well that side of my body will be inside the car while i drive...if enough people convince to get it done ill do it today
laugh.gif

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT (Starsky&Hutch)

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i actually want to get it on the back of my right arm? between my shoulder and elbow..wouldnt my shirts cover most of it, and well that side of my body will be inside the car while i drive...if enough people convince to get it done ill do it today
laugh.gif

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT (Starsky&Hutch)

i'll update this thread later .. with or with out pics
pimp.gif
wink.gif

i know the legend goes that it swims upstream and turns into a dragon but I wasnt too concerned with that....When the artist made it I appreciated its artisticvalue

i know the legend goes that it swims upstream and turns into a dragon but I wasnt too concerned with that....When the artist made it I appreciated its artistic value

Back
Top Bottom