Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Mister Negative Obvious wrote:
smh.gif
Thats Pharell

Yo I hate that pic of P I actually think he had some decent stuff but i mean to each his own, it is his own body but his tats were always on point and he defwas already established i wuda kept the tats

I really apologize for not recognizing him I feel terrible...I'm on my iPhone I couldn't c his face but there's no excuse for that

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

I really apologize for not recognizing him I feel terrible...I'm on my iPhone I couldn't c his face but there's no excuse for that
mmmm......

apology accepted.

Thinking about getting something similar to this to cover up the tats on my inner right arm... don't know if it will work though...

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^I want something like that on my right arm as well. Minus the praying hands....its too common these days.
So...when it comes down to it, you don't want something like that.
eyes.gif

I read in some article why pharrell was getting his tats removed, he said he wanted clear skin again
laugh.gif

His neck tat is one of the dopest tho

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^I want something like that on my right arm as well. Minus the praying hands....its too common these days.
So...when it comes down to it, you don't want something like that.
eyes.gif

Maybe he just wants the dove and the heavens as a background? I think it would look sick.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Pharell is rich lol, it doesn't matter what kind of tats he has

Why do people always say stuff like this? Like what difference does it make? As long as your hands and neck isn't tatted, who gives a sh*t? I work out witha bunch of lawyers, CFO's, etc and a lot of them are inked up.

This isn't 1982 anymore...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Pharell is rich lol, it doesn't matter what kind of tats he has

Why do people always say stuff like this? Like what difference does it make? As long as your hands and neck isn't tatted, who gives a sh*t? I work out with a bunch of lawyers, CFO's, etc and a lot of them are inked up.

This isn't 1982 anymore...
Truth. As long as you can cover them up with a long-sleeve shirt at work, you're good to go. And hell, I know some places don't even mindif they show now and days...

Back
Top Bottom