Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Fongstarr or anyone from the bay area..who does the best scales in the bay? I want to get a dragon, been to a few places around Btown, but can't find anyone with decent scale work. If I can't find anyone here I'm planning on flying to japan or back to hong kong to get it done once my funds allow it.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

What lotion do you guys recommend ? I'm using some jergens extra moisturizer joint. It's unscented
019045116805.jpg

trust

Yep... or the joint in the purple tube

Still havent figured out what I want... Hard to think of something different that has to deal with my brothers and my self...

I need a little help here guys. I'm plannin on gettin my second tat in about a month, and i want to get this Dream/Believe asymmetrical ambigram. The picture I posted is a general idea, I'm gonna talk to the artist about spicin it up a little, but I can't figure out for sure where I wanna put it. It'd be thick script, but no scroll haha
385291720.jpg

I may be in line for business jobs in the future, otherwise I'd get it on my forearm, but I'm thinking on my inner arm, between the elbow, and the armpit, I guess you would call it. Either there, or the front of my bicep. I like the thought of both spots, but would it look stupid on the bicep? Because it would be sideways, but I could see it if I look down at it.

What you guys think? Or do you think another spot would be better for it. I feel like I'll be getting a lot of ink done over my life so I'm definitely open to other spots, just wonderin where it would look best.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by play2much2004

just got done with the first session.

just one of the two bands i was planning on so far.

pics tomorrow perhaps.

nerd.gif

did you get them totally colored in?
Yeah. only one of them so far. the coloring wasn't that bad, it was the outlining that sucked. except for the inner part of it. all of that **# hurt.

I kinda let the artist do her own thing when it came to the band. she suggested splitting it up in three parts, having a diagonal separation between them. not sure how I like it just yet, but she said if I have my heart set on the soild thing, she'd just connect them for no extra charge. and her method leaves it open for more additions, which i will definitely be getting.

82771185-489aaac72da688520b1467276cef01a7.4bb97ea2-scaled.jpg

nerd.gif
Can't see %+%!.
nerd.gif
stupid twitpic.

mij6o1.jpg

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I need a little help here guys. I'm plannin on gettin my second tat in about a month, and i want to get this Dream/Believe asymmetrical ambigram. The picture I posted is a general idea, I'm gonna talk to the artist about spicin it up a little, but I can't figure out for sure where I wanna put it. It'd be thick script, but no scroll haha
385291720.jpg

I may be in line for business jobs in the future, otherwise I'd get it on my forearm, but I'm thinking on my inner arm, between the elbow, and the armpit, I guess you would call it. Either there, or the front of my bicep. I like the thought of both spots, but would it look stupid on the bicep? Because it would be sideways, but I could see it if I look down at it.

What you guys think? Or do you think another spot would be better for it. I feel like I'll be getting a lot of ink done over my life so I'm definitely open to other spots, just wonderin where it would look best.

Thanks
IMPO, Ambigrams are great on the forearms.

that's just me though.

crazy on how I was thinking of getting an Ambigram too
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I was browsing tats just now and came across this

Tattoo-Fonts1.jpg

laugh.gif
pretty clever and the lettering is nice

Murderface from Dethklok has that on his stomach along with "This mess is a place"
laugh.gif

Do you guys have any ideas for name tattoos for a guy, but with a name of a girl which isn't his mom?

Something to show that it isn't for his mom?

Might be confusing, but you get it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Do you guys have any ideas for name tattoos for a guy, but with a name of a girl which isn't his mom?

laugh.gif
your boy is not getting your name tatted on him! They say that curses relationships.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Just set up an appointment to get something similar to this done. I'll be paying $150/hr. I know its a little steep but dude does quality work from everything I've seen in person. It's gonna be a half sleeve. Still contemplating if I want any color added. I usually like the black/white tattoos for the most part, but some color might be dope. What do u guys think?

ef11664e82eb2b102a5b9406c4cf5d30a4f705ed.pjpg

Thanks for the feedback ya'll. I'll probably wait on the color and decide if I want to add to it later. Anyways..

So..I went into the shop yesterday to check out the tattoo my artist has drawn up. He drew up two designs for me, one being a complete half sleeve and the other being somewhat of a 3/4 sleeve. The 3/4 sleeve barely goes past the elbow about an inch and half. I've always thought the 3/4 sleeves look real nice, but always hesitated at the thought of getting one simply because of job opportunities and things of that nature. I'm still in college and realize the risk the visible tattoo will bring in my future. With that said, what are everyones thoughts on getting the tattoo that goes past my elbow a little bit? I almost feel like I won't appreciate my tattoo as much if I go with the half sleeve. My artist has given me time to decide on what I want and wants me to let him know in a reasonable amount of time. I'm definately torn between the two. Sry for the long read, lmk what you guys think though. Thanks. 

p.s. in case you're wondering how far it'll go past my elbow, something like this as far as a length reference..

4a83613341fd89eae06929be1115290c51e07044.pjpg

pics tomorrow perhaps.

nerd.gif

Yeah. only one of them so far. the coloring wasn't that bad, it was the outlining that sucked. except for the inner part of it. all of that **# hurt.

I kinda let the artist do her own thing when it came to the band. she suggested splitting it up in three parts, having a diagonal separation between them. not sure how I like it just yet, but she said if I have my heart set on the soild thing, she'd just connect them for no extra charge. and her method leaves it open for more additions, which i will definitely be getting.

nerd.gif
Can't see %+%!.
nerd.gif
stupid twitpic.

mij6o1.jpg

Looks good, you adding more?

pics tomorrow perhaps.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Can't see %+%!.
nerd.gif
stupid twitpic.

Looks good, you adding more?

Yeah. I'm probably gonna make this band solid, and then add another one on top of it.

If I do that though, it'll probably be the last until I get my rugby club's mark on me.

laugh.gif
your boy is not getting your name tatted on him! They say that curses relationships.
nerd.gif
He is.
nerd.gif

I need an idea though.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
He is.
nerd.gif

I need an idea though.

don't let him do it...

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
He is.
nerd.gif

I need an idea though.
Are you getting his named tatted on you also?  If not, he's a sucker.

Back
Top Bottom