Post your TATS vol. inked for life

I would have my chest done by now if i didn't have a sneaker fetish
grin.gif
smh.gif

I want to get my tat soon but just trying to think of something thats different... I want it to represent me and my 3 brothers... But just have no ideas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

I want to get my tat soon but just trying to think of something thats different... I want it to represent me and my 3 brothers... But just have no ideas
laugh.gif
MV5BMTU1ODQ5NzE0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIzNDYzMQ@@._V1._SX355_SY500_.jpg

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
If he likes it that's all that matters. Cats on here need to stop telling people that they made the wrong choice, or "horrible execution". That's like telling someone they made a horrible choice picking a wife or something. Just rude.

Do you.
But im gonna call a spade, a spade. He posted it, so he obviously wanted people to see it and comment. 

If you want people being nice just to avoid hurt feelings, this isnt the place. Head on over to the Sneaker Art forum if thats what youre looking for. (im not kidding, its crazy over there)
i seen it...not saying my stuff is great but damn...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

18456295658330425527375.jpg

no way that is a tattoo?!?!.... if it is, that's hands down the worst i've ever seen.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
If he likes it that's all that matters. Cats on here need to stop telling people that they made the wrong choice, or "horrible execution". That's like telling someone they made a horrible choice picking a wife or something. Just rude.

Do you.
But im gonna call a spade, a spade. He posted it, so he obviously wanted people to see it and comment. 

If you want people being nice just to avoid hurt feelings, this isnt the place. Head on over to the Sneaker Art forum if thats what youre looking for. (im not kidding, its crazy over there)
i seen it...not saying my stuff is great but damn...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

no way that is a tattoo?!?!.... if it is, that's hands down the worst i've ever seen.

That looks like something a 1st grader would draw...

Dude is going to be sorry because you cant even cover that up good...

We should start a collection for laser removal for that dude. The tin can with a pic of the tattoo. Under it saying he was kidnapped for a month without food, and instead of killing him, they put that tat on his arm.

Ok...I finally saw the tattoo as well. The only thing I want to chime in on is that people have to remember that there is symbolism to a lot of things when getting tats, even though you might think it means something else. I mean you can get your initials on your arm but it if looks like a swastika when it's put together, I would advise to do it.

The first thing that popped into my mind was The Riddler. It's hard not to think about that when looking at a question mark.

EDIT:

But all is not lost. Look at Howard Stern's tattoo. He managed to salvage it:

howard-stern-02.jpg

howard-stern-01.jpg

what's up guys...already started my sleeve last saturday. just the outline for now.

been too busy to take pics, but they're coming

here's what i'm working on...i previously only had the P.E.A.C.E. tattoo...did a scroll around that...i'm a  Pisces so i wanted to get some koi...got the bamboo and a lotus flower too:

2yp0klz.jpg

2mrilxc.jpg

going in on Tuesday to do some more work

dgk- not going to color it?
And btw when you first posted the PEACE tat I thought it was whack (awkward placement), the scroll outline definitely made it look better

And to the guy with the question mark, It looks like you wanted psychedelic letters/the de la soul 3feetandrising cover font and it was just not executed well. I think that if you go to another artist an have them rework and touch up the letters on the question mark so they're more defined and even it would look way better.

Just Curious--How often do people have their artists sketch up what they're going to do prior to tatting it?
It doesn't seem like too big of a request, I don;t think you can really tell how a certain idea would be executed regardless of an artists portfolio..

yea im going on in tuesday to start the coloring. i kind of thought the placement was whack too on the PEACE. truthfully, i kind of rushed into it and didn't think it through. but i think it looks good now with the scroll as well. thank you for the compliment sir

All free hand except for the sugar skull..... got it done a few years ago...with all the work done I still wanna add to it and finish it.

added the sugar skull not too long ago...I wanted it higher/over the tail but the artist said it wouldnt work so I got it were it is...just need to add some large roses (no color) above the head and maybe two smaller skulls (no color) on each side of the larger skull...I was rushing on gettin the tattoos before but now the last work I want it done but someone nice to tie it all together

Originally Posted by mrshadow

isn't it bad luck supposedly bad luck to have koi fish swimming downward?

from what I know downward means trying to over come  hardship and upward means you over came the hardship...

At least that hundred's tat looks somewhat decent.

That other tat reminds me of what i drew in kindergarten.

and nice tat dano.

ChineyRoyal
laugh.gif
I remember that one..dude said it had a special unique meaning to him.

I hope the special meaning is a nice fat check from the hundreds and Nike every month.

ya i heard the downward koi thing aswell, real nice colors being used in those tats,

all the tats ive gotten have been sketched out first, then carbon copied into my skin, n the artist goes from there,

just wondering , whats the meaning of a lotus flower

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

ya i heard the downward koi thing aswell, real nice colors being used in those tats,

all the tats ive gotten have been sketched out first, then carbon copied into my skin, n the artist goes from there,

just wondering , whats the meaning of a lotus flower
sounds like a sex position lol

Back
Top Bottom