Post your TATS vol. inked for life

I just saw someone who stole my tattoo, I don't know if I should be upset or honored
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by play2much2004

I just saw someone who stole my tattoo, I don't know if I should be upset or honored
ohwell.gif

What was it? Man...I think I am sold on the idea that no one has an original tattoo. I thought I was somewhat original with my Usugrow one and when I went to Usugrow's art show, some chick had the same tattoo as mine! I was somewhat pissed at first but now I am over it all.

Originally Posted by Mrdeadstock

l_b8d0b32793be842e525325f076ae34f1.jpg

I am still bugged out when i see tats like these. Not my cup of tea but looks very interesting nonetheless. But that came out clean...and that is what really matters.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm really digging those Jun Cha tatts. I might have to go out LA and holla at him.

I agree. He put some faith in me on getting a shaded tat in the future. But look to spend some loot on a piece from him and expect a long waiting list.

"3. Tattoos are charged by the piece, minimum of $700.00">

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by gberdin
What's up, man? I'm also thinking of getting a St. Michael tattoo. My brother, who is a tattoo artist, has been rendering a piece for me, but I'm just not comfortable with having a devil/demon on my skin. I see that your demon is not detailed. All you can really see is its wings and some hands. Could you possibly post a clearer picture with some natural lighting perhaps? I'd like to see what I could do to keep the idea of evil being destroyed by St. Michael without having to have an actual detailed demon on me.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

What's up, man? I'm also thinking of getting a St. Michael tattoo. My brother, who is a tattoo artist, has been rendering a piece for me, but I'm just not comfortable with having a devil/demon on my skin. I see that your demon is not detailed. All you can really see is its wings and some hands. Could you possibly post a clearer picture with some natural lighting perhaps? I'd like to see what I could do to keep the idea of evil being destroyed by St. Michael without having to have an actual detailed demon on me.

I wasn't comfortable with getting the devil tatted on me as well. Just got St. Michael. BTW, I remember seeing a version with a snake instead of the devil.

My buddy has a sleeve of St. Michael killing demons. Its got crazy cloud shading and the wings on St. Michael were fit to his arm. The artist did a hell of job.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I wasn't comfortable with getting the devil tatted on me as well. Just got St. Michael. BTW, I remember seeing a version with a snake instead of the devil.

i know you guys don't want the demon but check this out 
angelwarrior_juncha.jpg

aj7.jpg
aj5.jpg

aj71.jpg

angelslayer1.jpg
angelslayer.jpg
angelslayer2.jpg

forest-backfinal.jpg

I've been thinking about getting Michael tatted on my forearm for a long time. I was gonna put my face on his body tho. Is that blasphemous?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by siirkus

only pic i got. i also have a cross on my right arm, but i'm gunna cover it up with something oriental.
that's sick, i actually have something similar lol.

this was when i just got the outline. its finished up now, just dont have any pics

2s63rkx.jpg

What does that heart with the thorns around it symbloize?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

in Catholicism it symbolizes the sacred heart of Jesus

Thanks, my artist had this dope picture of one with the wings like that and everything... I'm not catholic though. I'm a christian. I figured it was something to do what Catholicism...

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

zmyuiw.jpg

thank me later stayfresh.
Drawing further on Champions idea...

105n.jpg

i drew this little doozy up... haha... check out that star on the loop
wink.gif
... NT no longer ruined your life and made you regret your tattoo

You my friend have just been saved! 

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

4765_1163975971819_1000462237_30505935_7123246_n.jpg
my 1st one done back in June it's been awhile hopefully getting another before summer time
nice, i was thinking of getting some thing similar to this

Just got my first tat done on Sat. I'll be returning on Wed. for another...

I been wanting this since 2005. Turned out pretty well.

It reads "Who Better Than TeAllen" (which is my first name)

2zya1wo.jpg

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

2zya1wo.jpg
Oh man...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.

done about a month ago... crappy iphone pics

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]

Back
Top Bottom