Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

AdobeCS4 wrote:
Still waiting for babyteez to make her only post of the year in here. Oh wait...
Your thirst is unquenchable. Seriously.

That's not not thirst, though. Trying too hard
laugh.gif

Me during the drum experience for this unity day event at my college.

26052_513627460686_139501267_30494000_5260293_n.jpg

Post fresh Mo-hawk cut.
19648_511748795546_139501267_30438649_6066453_n.jpg

New year's eve.

Me during the drum experience for this unity day event at my college.

26052_513627460686_139501267_30494000_5260293_n.jpg

Post fresh Mo-hawk cut.
19648_511748795546_139501267_30438649_6066453_n.jpg

New year's eve.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

seriously like i can't wear a shirt because i like it ?

whether im a huge fan or not i don't think anybody in the band would care if im wearing their shirt

laugh.gif
at yall clowns tryna press me, fallback.

Wait, who's tryna press you? I only asked if you were a fan, hence the reason I said, "How's their music?". Calm down, nobody's trying to press you.

Pink Floyd is just too
pimp.gif

After a night of
pimp.gif
. 'Have A Cigar' 'Wearing Inside Out.' is just too too good.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

seriously like i can't wear a shirt because i like it ?

whether im a huge fan or not i don't think anybody in the band would care if im wearing their shirt

laugh.gif
at yall clowns tryna press me, fallback.

Wait, who's tryna press you? I only asked if you were a fan, hence the reason I said, "How's their music?". Calm down, nobody's trying to press you.

Pink Floyd is just too
pimp.gif

After a night of
pimp.gif
. 'Have A Cigar' 'Wearing Inside Out.' is just too too good.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

gabbyflo and chineyroyal need to post. they are the top 2 nt females looks wise in my opinion.
Most of the NT regular girls posted, so if they can post, that would almost complete the roster.

How about Sara (Weekendgirl)? Danzinreallife is a regular NT poster and she has not posted yet. Can't think of other regular NT female posters at the moment that have yet to post a pic.

how bout girl with the short curly hair forgot her name/SN i know it had like a 2345 in it or something like that

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

gabbyflo and chineyroyal need to post. they are the top 2 nt females looks wise in my opinion.
Most of the NT regular girls posted, so if they can post, that would almost complete the roster.

How about Sara (Weekendgirl)? Danzinreallife is a regular NT poster and she has not posted yet. Can't think of other regular NT female posters at the moment that have yet to post a pic.

how bout girl with the short curly hair forgot her name/SN i know it had like a 2345 in it or something like that

Back
Top Bottom