Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Been a minute but anyway..

dg14zb.jpg

rockin' the Mohawk.. Sup?

no flame in any way whatsoever, but reminds me of a shynop in his prime.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Introduce me to your friend.
I am sure that is Natalie from Girlicious. She is Mexican and was busted for posession of cocaine a couple of months ago.

Their newest music video.

I am sure that is Natalie from Girlicious. She is Mexican and was busted for posession of cocaine a couple of months ago.

Their newest music video.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

When I saw Girlicious I gotta admit...I did not want.

Then I saw busted for some blow and I never wanted to go to Canada as badly as I do now.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

When I saw Girlicious I gotta admit...I did not want.

Then I saw busted for some blow and I never wanted to go to Canada as badly as I do now.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Mr Anleu - glad ur son doing better. im going thru my own thing right now. son been in the hosp for 3 months now (been there since birth). i drive 80 miles round trip each day to go hang with the homie.
Damn man im sorry to hear that especially because it is so far away for you. I know it is tough but hang in there and I hope everything works out well.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Mr Anleu - glad ur son doing better. im going thru my own thing right now. son been in the hosp for 3 months now (been there since birth). i drive 80 miles round trip each day to go hang with the homie.
Damn man im sorry to hear that especially because it is so far away for you. I know it is tough but hang in there and I hope everything works out well.

Back
Top Bottom