Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

SuperAntigen wrote:

No hate, but that weave needs to go.

I think it actually takes away from your "cuteness". It's really not a good look at all.

I'm willing to bet that you'd look much better all natural.

Once again, no hate.

ohwell.gif

Not a weave,it looks like a lace font install  in 27 (I think). But I think it looks ok,the baby hair just needs different placement
happy.gif

[no hate]

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

gabbyflo and chineyroyal need to post. they are the top 2 nt females looks wise in my opinion.
Most of the NT regular girls posted, so if they can post, that would almost complete the roster.

How about Sara (Weekendgirl)? Danzinreallife is a regular NT poster and she has not posted yet. Can't think of other regular NT female posters at the moment that have yet to post a pic.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

gabbyflo and chineyroyal need to post. they are the top 2 nt females looks wise in my opinion.
Most of the NT regular girls posted, so if they can post, that would almost complete the roster.

How about Sara (Weekendgirl)? Danzinreallife is a regular NT poster and she has not posted yet. Can't think of other regular NT female posters at the moment that have yet to post a pic.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Sara posted in that last PYP that got locked like 3 days ago, she needs to re-post the pic it was sexy

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Sara posted in that last PYP that got locked like 3 days ago, she needs to re-post the pic it was sexy

Back
Top Bottom