Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by bkmac

99h3c4.jpg
Hopefully you and the fellas make it out of the Round of 16 in four years, for the sake of this country.

Spoiler [+]
207851.png
laugh.gif
I dont see it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Oh #%*% I see it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Wearin', I'm usually good with spotting out look-a-likes, and I don't think I'm wrong here
laugh.gif
. Dead on my man.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by bkmac

99h3c4.jpg
Hopefully you and the fellas make it out of the Round of 16 in four years, for the sake of this country.

Spoiler [+]
207851.png
laugh.gif
I dont see it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Oh #%*% I see it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Wearin', I'm usually good with spotting out look-a-likes, and I don't think I'm wrong here
laugh.gif
. Dead on my man.

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

gabbyflo and chineyroyal need to post. they are the top 2 nt females looks wise in my opinion.
Most of the NT regular girls posted, so if they can post, that would almost complete the roster.

How about Sara (Weekendgirl)? Danzinreallife is a regular NT poster and she has not posted yet. Can't think of other regular NT female posters at the moment that have yet to post a pic.

how bout girl with the short curly hair forgot her name/SN i know it had like a 2345 in it or something like that
Caroline (c2345air).

I'm pretty sure she's long gone.
frown.gif

gabbyflo and chineyroyal need to post. they are the top 2 nt females looks wise in my opinion.
Most of the NT regular girls posted, so if they can post, that would almost complete the roster.

How about Sara (Weekendgirl)? Danzinreallife is a regular NT poster and she has not posted yet. Can't think of other regular NT female posters at the moment that have yet to post a pic.

how bout girl with the short curly hair forgot her name/SN i know it had like a 2345 in it or something like that
Caroline (c2345air).

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Caroline (c2345air).

frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What happened to her???[/color]
nerd.gif

Caroline (c2345air).

frown.gif
nerd.gif

this pyp was moving like a snail imo, but good stuff, got to see og nt'ers i never seen before.

btw where is WG @?
nerd.gif

this pyp was moving like a snail imo, but good stuff, got to see og nt'ers i never seen before.

btw where is WG @?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Caroline (c2345air).

frown.gif
nerd.gif
Who knows.

But here, y'all can blow up her FB.
laugh.gif

http://www.facebook.com/c2345air?ref=sgm 

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Caroline (c2345air).

frown.gif
nerd.gif
Who knows.

But here, y'all can blow up her FB.
laugh.gif

http://www.facebook.com/c2345air?ref=sgm 

Back
Top Bottom