Post your personal RACIST encounters. Vol. Everybody.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I'm of Pakistani descent. I've been taking too much crap since 9/11 happened and I'm not muslim. People ever since think theres nothing wrong with stereotyping our people.
I live in NYC, once I had to go on a trip to Long Island for the weekend had all my stuff packed and had to take the bus to the transportation going there and the bus driver (who's black) was like "watch out everyone we gotta get rid of these terrorists" everyone looked at me weirdly for the rest of the trip.Surprisingly no one else on the bus was even close to my race. When I was getting off the bus driver was like "get off my bus damn terrorist".
Then theres too many stories of that "random" security check at the airports. School was even worse at times with people in classes yelling "watch out" when I try to get some books from my bag.
pinocchio.PNG

mad.gif
really i cant tell you how many times people do this and its not funny.It slowed recently but thats what happened at the time (04-07) fam.It was bad. People in school still do it to this day in high school. Took me 3 hours to geton a flight once to karachi.

Originally Posted by IchopSamples

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

pulled out my keys to my benz and put them on the counter then pull out 4grand of fresh 50 dollar bills. straight from the bank. (I'd like to thank everyone who bought a bape hoodie from me for that money)
I was paying and informed them that I was going to file formal complaints to LV about this store.
I then received a 50% discount.

They basically walked over you...bcuz they looked you up and down and still got your gwop
smh.gif
He did get half off though.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Bro, I wish. I'm trying to get a ZHP 46 next year though. Remind me, do you have an E30 M and an E36 M or a 36 and 46 M's?
I think he has all 3
laugh.gif

Get the e36 M. Cheaper, and quite similar performance (should be a tad better if maintained).

Edit:
I have an e36 M if that matters. Lol

Originally Posted by Physicx

you wouldnt believe the **** i take from asians from apparently being, 'white-washed'

**** outta here. half of them can hardly speak a lick of tagalog, mandarin, or any other ****ing dialect/language themselves
laugh.gif
I'm guilty of this. my best friend is Chinese buthe's the fourth generation in his family. I've called him white-washed on several occasions like when I was over at his place for dinner and he aterice off a plate with a fork. I was literally like
eek.gif
. I'm sure therewere many other occasions I just can't remember
laugh.gif
I'm prettysure I wasn't being racist when I was making fun of my boy though.

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Bro, I wish. I'm trying to get a ZHP 46 next year though. Remind me, do you have an E30 M and an E36 M or a 36 and 46 M's?
I think he has all 3
laugh.gif

Get the e36 M. Cheaper, and quite similar performance (should be a tad better if maintained).
Parts, parts, parts. Plus I don't really like how the 36 looks. If I did get one though, I'd get a '97 M3/4/5 with Contours.
pimp.gif
One of the best handling cars. Period.
I dunno though, it'll be my first car so it really depends more on how much I'm willing to spend. I'm paying for it but I'm also consideringsomething like what's in my avy. I mean, come on E30 M-Tech II.

I'm of Pakistani descent. I've been taking too much crap since 9/11 happened and I'm not muslim. People ever since think theres nothing wrong with stereotyping our people.
I live in NYC, once I had to go on a trip to Long Island for the weekend had all my stuff packed and had to take the bus to the transportation going there and the bus driver (who's black) was like "watch out everyone we gotta get rid of these terrorists" everyone looked at me weirdly for the rest of the trip.Surprisingly no one else on the bus was even close to my race. When I was getting off the bus driver was like "get off my bus damn terrorist".
Then theres too many stories of that "random" security check at the airports. School was even worse at times with people in classes yelling "watch out" when I try to get some books from my bag.
pinocchio.PNG

mad.gif
really i cant tell you how many times people do this and its not funny. It slowed recently but thats what happened at the time (04-07) fam.It was bad. People in school still do it to this day in high school. Took me 3 hours to get on a flight once to karachi.
im saying though, i find ti hard to believe because dude couldve easily lost his job, doing this. i wouldve reported dude, he was brave

pinocchio.PNG

mad.gif
really i cant tell you how many times people do this and its not funny. It slowed recently but thats what happened at the time (04-07) fam.It was bad. People in school still do it to this day in high school. Took me 3 hours to get on a flight once to karachi.
im saying though, i find ti hard to believe because dude couldve easily lost his job, doing this. i wouldve reported dude, he was brave
He probably didnt think I would do anything I was only like 17 at the time

Originally Posted by IchopSamples

pulled out my keys to my benz and put them on the counter then pull out 4grand of fresh 50 dollar bills. straight from the bank. (I'd like to thank everyone who bought a bape hoodie from me for that money)
I was paying and informed them that I was going to file formal complaints to LV about this store.
I then received a 50% discount.

They basically walked over you...bcuz they looked you up and down and still got your gwop
smh.gif
He did get half off though.

Thanx for the avvy compliment! But pretty soon it will change...it's still gunna be
pimp.gif

Still tho...Half off or full price...them snotty bigots wouldn't get a flippin cent off of me....Ya get what Im sayin??

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

I think he has all 3
laugh.gif

Parts, parts, parts. Plus I don't really like how the 36 looks. If I did get one though, I'd get a '97 M3/4/5 with Contours.
pimp.gif
One of the best handling cars. Period.
I dunno though, it'll be my first car so it really depends more on how much I'm willing to spend. I'm paying for it but I'm also considering something like what's in my avy. I mean, come on E30 M-Tech II.
Parts aren't really expensive at all, and rarely need replacement if you're doing everything when they're supposed to be done. Themost expensive thing I have planned for my car is probably brakes within the next year ($500 for rotors, pads, brake lines), and cooling system ($300 foreverything).
Plus, the ZHP would just be expensive still. My e36 M cost me over $16k, and I know I could have saved at least 3k if I just went for one with a bit highermiles.
And the e30 would cost a lot to slap all the Mtech stuff on, I think.

smh.gif
Me being a Mulatto of Colombian decent I've gotten it from everybody word to Kellz
smh.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

-When I lived in Colombia, I lived in the capitol and the black pop. is almost non existent in the capitol, most Colombians are white..Needless to say I gotalot of crap at school, and got chased by skinheads a few times (yes there's plenty skinheads in LatinAmerica) .. Mind you I was 13
sick.gif
smh.gif
..Dudes isruthless, but I never got stabbed like they did to some other kids I knew. I'd get followed around stores and would hear obivous racist things said aboutme right in my face. Being young and outnumbered, I couldn't spit in anybody's face like I wanted to..really hurts your ego

-I lived in south houston for some time and I got called a n-word and bean-word a few times at my white middle school..We jumped this one kid in class and itall magically stopped. He deserved it for some of the things him and his brother had did in the past to ethnic folks.

-Countless times were I go to a hispanic party and I get looked at funny for being the darkest dude there, and the dad or owner of the house asks me whatI'm doing there or who I know...then I show I'm with my family and he changes tone and says "Oh I'm good friends with your dad
smile.gif
!!!"but keeps looking at me all night so I don't steal.

-Working at home depot some mexican called me a n-word in spanish in my face infront of his family..dude didnt even say it to me, he refered to me as such wheninstructing his family on which employee to ask for help.. "Ese ****** ahi"
smh.gif
Son of a @*#%% ! You don't know how bad I wanted to break his ribsthat moment. You could tell he was one of the many hispanics who used that term in their common speech.. Like the hillbillies who use the term"jewed" or "n-'ed" in refference to getting jipped. Kills me
smh.gif

-Plenty of white people at my job calling me 'homie' 'pimpin' 'dawg' my brotha' etc etc and customers confusing me for other blackemployees who look nothing like me
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

this is me
1137468455_l.jpg

this is who i get confused for
indifferent.gif

433933513_m.jpg

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-Hearing hispanics say racist things in class in spanish, then calling them out for it in spanish, then them being like "oh you know spanish? where youfrooom
happy.gif
" tryina conversate with me after insulting me.

Hispanics can be very much more racist than whites sometimes...Whites at least have seen some blacks represented in media or politics or locally they'remore used to being around blacks, as opposed to plenty of hispanics either
-not seeing blacks at all in their countries [mexicans, salvi, spain] and thus expecting all blacks to be like what they see in movies.
-seeing blacks at the absolute lowest lumpenproletariat social rank in their country [colombians, panamanians, dominicans, brazilians I'm looking at youright now] and then coming to the USA and not being able to accept the fact that plenty of blacks around them are more successful than they are... "Micocon bestido de seda todavia es un mico" [a monkey in a silk dress is still a monkey] is their response when they see a black man making it big while theylive in poverty in USA on the fringe of society.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nothing hurts like racism for me...An unexplainable ego bruise
tired.gif

well the heels looked so good on her my brain went to my other head ya dig. but I wanted to really make my point.

well the heels looked so good on her my brain went to my other head ya dig. but I wanted to really make my point.
seeeeen, but you could of made a point by sayin.....FUUUUUUUUU you guys...imma call the heads also!

Ya know...

seems as if you are winning your girl with just the money in your pocket, ya know?

was playing an intramural softball game at my university with my friends, who happen to be non-white against a group of white frat boys. after the game, theywon and started chanting U-S-A over and over.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

most of the racism i encounter being african comes from african-americans. any aa's care to explain?
QFT..I used to get this a lot begin a British born African
As an AA--I think a lot of people throughout the Diaspora HATE on others for know REEEEAL reason. I hate it when my students get on the one guyjust because he's African....and they call him that like it's a slur. It really pisses me off; I know one day I am going to have to set aside a good15-20 mins to explain to them that a person's CULTURE should never be considered a slur, ESPECIALLY if it's a culture somewhat related to your own!!!

I know some of my fellow AAs feel like people from Africa don't like us either; which I've heard is true but never happened to me.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

most of the racism i encounter being african comes from african-americans. any aa's care to explain?
As an AA--I think a lot of people throughout the Diaspora HATE on others for know REEEEAL reason. I hate it when my students get on the one guy just because he's African....and they call him that like it's a slur. It really pisses me off; I know one day I am going to have to set aside a good 15-20 mins to explain to them that a person's CULTURE should never be considered a slur, ESPECIALLY if it's a culture somewhat related to your own!!!

I know some of my fellow AAs feel like people from Africa don't like us either; which I've heard is true but never happened to me.
This for the most part is true unfortunately. I know I was talking to my older relatives and they said they feel like AAs are lazy and instead ofcomplaining about the "system" that they should concentrate on bettering themselves because there is plenty of opportunity in the US to successwhereas in Africa there is slim to none.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

As an AA--I think a lot of people throughout the Diaspora HATE on others for know REEEEAL reason. I hate it when my students get on the one guy just because he's African....and they call him that like it's a slur. It really pisses me off; I know one day I am going to have to set aside a good 15-20 mins to explain to them that a person's CULTURE should never be considered a slur, ESPECIALLY if it's a culture somewhat related to your own!!!

This for the most part is true unfortunately. I know I was talking to my older relatives and they said they feel like AAs are lazy and instead of complaining about the "system" that they should concentrate on bettering themselves because there is plenty of opportunity in the US to success whereas in Africa there is slim to none.
Which I mean....nobody should pass judgment (Africans on African-Americans or vice-versa) but that's what we do. Cuz I know people from theislands throw that us, but then when AA tries to speak on what goes on in those different plays we get the "
grin.gif
" face. WHICH, is why I say nobody should judge another man'ssituation--point blank.

However, it's just another systematic used devised to further separate groups of people that should be working together. My dude is Naija by the way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So we are doing our part in more ways than one to promote pan-africanism
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Anytime I walk in to Saks 5th, Gucci, Armani..any high fashion store and get asked, "Are you sure you are in the right store"
eyes.gif

- they start talking about "sir", after I shop
laugh.gif

I personally find that one hard to believe.

It takes A LOT of balls to say something like that.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed, they're asking for a suspension, to get fired or for the store to get sued.[/color]

it's probably b/c the 3rd or 4th card is the one that finally doesnt get declined
No, I kindly talked to one of the store managers and they said the associate would be reprimanded.
grin.gif

seems as if you are winning your girl with just the money in your pocket, ya know?

dont get it twisted...she was my girlfriend. we was together for like 8 months at the time. HBW dont need moneys for broads

In high school i had this teacher who was from Ole Miss she was a @!!%#, but had never been racist towards me or any other students so she was just that a@!!%#. Well one day she became a racist @!!%# we were reading To Kill a Mockingbird, and that day we were going over the results of our test. One of thequestion was what did Jim and Scout find in the tree? Well the answers included some different nick knacks and such so once she told us i thought OK nextquestion. To my horror though she preceded to say "the answer was not a Negro" she then starts to laugh hysterically and almost fall out of herchair. Everyone in the class looks at me and go silent, because I'm the only black kid. It was probably the only public racist event i have had like thatand I'm from Texas.

aight, i'm black....one of my best friends is white.

anyway, we work together also...and we get off the bus and stop at dunkin donuts on our way to work. On the way out of dunkin donuts, this homeless dude isbegging for food and/or money from me....like "hey brutha, you got any change, hell a donut will do...i'm like "nah" simply cuz he got me afew days earlier for a dollar. Anyway, i ignore him and as we're walking away, he says "EFF YOU YOU MOTHER EFFING HOUSE "N WORD"

he got all hostile with me....i turned around and said...."damn damn dude....first off you ain't my brutha...and second, at least I have an effinghome.....get on before you get spit on! The dumpster is THAT way!" My friend was laughing hysterically cuz i went off on the guy.

Yeah, i went there with "person of the street." But i had to. Its funny now that I think about it.

I'm Indian and you know there are always those 7-11 and taxi jokes. Can't forget about the 9-11/terrorist/bomb comments. It's so stupid because alot of the people who make those comments/jokes know that I'm not Muslim or anything.

I haven't had any serious racist encounters but I've gotten a ton of comments and jokes since 9-11. The other day, some kid I hardly even knew, decidedto make a bomb joke. Talkin about how my Vitamin Water is a bomb and I left it on the table to blow up and some other BS
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom