Post your personal RACIST encounters. Vol. Everybody.

Originally Posted by nicefro

most of the racism i encounter being african comes from african-americans. any aa's care to explain?
QFT..I used to get this a lot begin a British born African

im east indian and i can't say i've been in a racial encounter before...my group of friends since i was like 5-6 looked like a united nation convention

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

im east indian and i can't say i've been in had a racial encounter before...my group of friends since i was like 5-6 looked like a united nation convention

werd
laugh.gif

my group of friends have always been a diverse one..people might've said +$+! under their breath about me, or us..but we never paid the whispers andmumbles any mind
grin.gif

I can honestly saw I have never been a victim of blatant racism, I really don't know how I would react if i ever were...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

never anything crazy because I'm pretty light skinned.

but Ive been noticing that they always give me my food to go! even when I tell them I'm not leaving.
I just open the bag and eat there and they get upset, smh
same thing happens to me too!
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha

LV store, Beverly center, Bev. hills.

I walk in with my chick at the time...dressed nice...(remember this) Prada america cups on...

so we lookin around...she wanted these heels and a scarf and I was feelin like a baller so we was shoppin...
no help. standin by the shoes...no help...so I go to the front and ask "may I have some help" in a very friendly tone...and the white cashier goesand gets the assistant manager who proceeds to tell me the price of anything she picked up, while the other dude who magically appeared to help this otherwhite woman who was there was just asking what size the woman wore. so im gettin hot. very hot. so I ask for a pair of the LV embossed lowtops in my size, andbefore he said ok, dude was like "are those real?" now im mad, but still calm and say, " you tell me" andhand him a shoe and he's likefloored and says "oh they are. and lowkey mumbles " I didn't know you could afford them" like was just window shopping. so I said "ohyea. I can. let me speak to your manager" so the manager and some other employees come out and I cause a little scene and the manager TELLS ME if im notgoing to purchase anything I must leave.
mind u like 15 people are in the store looking...so I tell him to get the shoes for my girl and we go to pay.

pulled out my keys to my benz and put them on the counter then pull out 4grand of fresh 50 dollar bills. straight from the bank. (I'd like to thankeveryone who bought a bape hoodie from me for that money)
I was paying and informed them that I was going to file formal complaints to LV about this store.
I then received a 50% discount.

I belive I won that battle but we still losing the war...I don't F with that mall anymore. racisim runs rampant in there.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

black as well. i work in a office with lots of white, asian, and middle eastern people. so this recent graduate (he's white...and hes from wisconsin) from georgetown greets me this morning with a "what's crackin?!" so i look at him in all seriousness and reply "whats cracking? did you forget how to say good morning or hello?"

i know it's not really racist but i hate when people that are not black say those things to you just because you are black. what the hell...?! do you feel connected to me now? i even hate it when black people talk like that in professional setting. come on grow up.
212csc2.gif

I've been followed in stores and all that junk many times. But I think everyone in here should read Malcolm X's autobiography to understand why thingsare the way they are for minorities and to the degree to which subtle racism has pervaded society.

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

My elementary school was 99.8% black, me and 2 white third graders were the only different race. They used to call me CHlNK or CHlNAMAN. I'm not even chinese, I fricken Filipino
laugh.gif
Sorry but if I've been
smokin.gif
, I call myself a ********. And I'm not Asian at all.
nicefro is that your Mtech II in the avy?

Bro, I wish. I'm trying to get a ZHP 46 next year though. Remind me, do you have an E30 M and an E36 M or a 36 and 46 M's?

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

black as well. i work in a office with lots of white, asian, and middle eastern people. so this recent graduate (he's white...and hes from wisconsin) from georgetown greets me this morning with a "what's crackin?!" so i look at him in all seriousness and reply "whats cracking? did you forget how to say good morning or hello?"

i know it's not really racist but i hate when people that are not black say those things to you just because you are black. what the hell...?! do you feel connected to me now? i even hate it when black people talk like that in professional setting. come on grow up.
212csc2.gif
roll.gif
at the gif.

A black lady got upset with me at my store over something that I had absolutely no control over and told her little daughter "see that's why we arevoting for Obama."

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

haha

LV store, Beverly center, Bev. hills.

I walk in with my chick at the time...dressed nice...(remember this) Prada america cups on...

so we lookin around...she wanted these heels and a scarf and I was feelin like a baller so we was shoppin...
no help. standin by the shoes...no help...so I go to the front and ask "may I have some help" in a very friendly tone...and the white cashier goes and gets the assistant manager who proceeds to tell me the price of anything she picked up, while the other dude who magically appeared to help this other white woman who was there was just asking what size the woman wore. so im gettin hot. very hot. so I ask for a pair of the LV embossed lowtops in my size, and before he said ok, dude was like "are those real?" now im mad, but still calm and say, " you tell me" andhand him a shoe and he's like floored and says "oh they are. and lowkey mumbles " I didn't know you could afford them" like was just window shopping. so I said "oh yea. I can. let me speak to your manager" so the manager and some other employees come out and I cause a little scene and the manager TELLS ME if im not going to purchase anything I must leave.
mind u like 15 people are in the store looking...so I tell him to get the shoes for my girl and we go to pay.

pulled out my keys to my benz and put them on the counter then pull out 4grand of fresh 50 dollar bills. straight from the bank. (I'd like to thank everyone who bought a bape hoodie from me for that money)
I was paying and informed them that I was going to file formal complaints to LV about this store.
I then received a 50% discount.

I belive I won that battle but we still losing the war...I don't F with that mall anymore. racisim runs rampant in there.

Oh My Dayz....why would you give your hard earned money to a store thats profiling you???

They basically walked over you...bcuz they looked you up and down and still got your gwop
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

A black lady got upset with me at my store over something that I had absolutely no control over and told her little daughter "see that's why we are voting for Obama."

what a coincidink

A white lady got upset with me at my store over something that I had absolutely no control over and told her little son "see that's why we are votingfor McPlain."

I'm of Pakistani descent. I've been taking too much crap since 9/11 happened and I'm not muslim. People ever since think theres nothing wrong withstereotyping our people.
I live in NYC, once I had to go on a trip to Long Island for the weekend had all my stuff packed and had to take the bus to the transportation going there andthe bus driver (who's black) was like "watch out everyone we gotta get rid of these terrorists" everyone looked at me weirdly for the rest of thetrip.Surprisingly no one else on the bus was even close to my race. When I was getting off the bus driver was like "get off my bus damn terrorist".
Then theres too many stories of that "random" security check at the airports. School was even worse at times with people in classes yelling"watch out" when I try to get some books from my bag.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I'm of Pakistani descent. I've been taking too much crap since 9/11 happened and I'm not muslim. People ever since think theres nothing wrong with stereotyping our people.
I live in NYC, once I had to go on a trip to Long Island for the weekend had all my stuff packed and had to take the bus to the transportation going there and the bus driver (who's black) was like "watch out everyone we gotta get rid of these terrorists" everyone looked at me weirdly for the rest of the trip.Surprisingly no one else on the bus was even close to my race. When I was getting off the bus driver was like "get off my bus damn terrorist".
Then theres too many stories of that "random" security check at the airports. School was even worse at times with people in classes yelling "watch out" when I try to get some books from my bag.
pinocchio.PNG

Well im 14 and im Mixed Black/White/Columbian and my grandmother was Native American, but anyways i look more black and columbian than anything and some of myblack friends say stuff like mix breed and mut and stuff and I know there joking but i almost dropped my friend when he said it one time. Then we were in gymclass once and I crossed the mess out of this white boy and the teacher asked him what happend and the kid replied he's half black. I was like that doesntmean anything im still a forward your a guard. But the worst of all was once this kid said i was a n___ and a ****** needless to say i dropped him and stolehis chick.

you wouldnt believe the **** i take from asians from apparently being, 'white-washed'

**** outta here. half of them can hardly speak a lick of tagalog, mandarin, or any other ****ing dialect/language themselves

Originally Posted by garnerking23

Well im 14 and im Mixed Black/White/Columbian and my grandmother was Native American, but anyways i look more black and columbian than anything and some of my black friends say stuff like mix breed and mut and stuff and I know there joking but i almost dropped my friend when he said it one time. Then we were in gym class once and I crossed the mess out of this white boy and the teacher asked him what happend and the kid replied he's half black. I was like that doesnt mean anything im still a forward your a guard. But the worst of all was once this kid said i was a n___ and a ****** needless to say i dropped him and stole his chick.

But the worst of all was once this kid said i was a n___ and a ******

^ I believe that

i dropped him and stole his chick.

^ ducktales

Back
Top Bottom