Post your personal RACIST encounters. Vol. Everybody.

Coming back from working out at the park, a woman called me black trash as she walked past me...

Oh yeah, this is a GREAT thread.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Anytime I walk in to Saks 5th, Gucci, Armani..any high fashion store and get asked, "Are you sure you are in the right store"
eyes.gif

- they start talking about "sir", after I shop
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Last time I went to the Gucci store they had more black people working in therethan anyone else.

At a usc vs. texas game in 2001 I beileve? I got called the n-word by some butha. I didn't even trip at the time, I was 16-17 and real new to our racialsociety.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't think this thread is necessary...why share something like this on a board like this?

why bother commenting at all if you don't like it exit the thread.
indifferent.gif

also at my other job...this middle eastern guy will speak to all the other team members (bunch of different ethnicities) in slang...saying "what itdo?" "what it is?" and "what it be like?" he's younger than me and Ive already gave him the respect your elders and treat me withrespect spiel so he dosent talk like that to me. But i still wanna slap the hell out of him.

Walking around Ohio State University campus in full Navy summer(white) Uniform and got called the N word.
tired.gif

- had to keep my cool though
smh.gif

Anytime I walk in to Saks 5th, Gucci, Armani..any high fashion store and get asked, "Are you sure you are in the right store"
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

..many more

most of the time to me it seems like the black ppl who work in saks are more racist than the whites ( im black btw)

but ya my dad lives in a gated community which is pretty upper class and i usually get hassled driving past the gate man.

on election night we had a bunch of ppl in my dorm/suite watching the results, so after obama won..i left the room for a sec and this white chick whispers toothers like " now we know who our president is. a n___" (she voted mmcain lol)

not to mention police, being followed in stores, and like when me and a couple friends used to go to dennys back in high school, 2 officers would always showup while we were eating, then leave after we paid.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

also at my other job...this middle eastern guy will speak to all the other team members (bunch of different ethnicities) in slang...saying "what it do?" "what it is?" and "what it be like?" he's younger than me and Ive already gave him the respect your elders and treat me with respect spiel so he dosent talk like that to me. But i still wanna slap the hell out of him.

stop trippin b

Today, a black couple told me I was discriminating him. They literally told me they were going to report me to Obama. I could not help but laugh.

Originally Posted by MvP07

also at my other job...this middle eastern guy will speak to all the other team members (bunch of different ethnicities) in slang...saying "what it do?" "what it is?" and "what it be like?" he's younger than me and Ive already gave him the respect your elders and treat me with respect spiel so he dosent talk like that to me. But i still wanna slap the hell out of him.
stop trippin b
word, sounds like a cornball, not a racist
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I personally find that one hard to believe.

It takes A LOT of balls to say something like that.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MvP07

stop trippin b
word, sounds like a cornball, not a racist
laugh.gif
im not saying its racist its just dumb. maybe i should have just posted it in the grind your gears post

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Today, a black couple told me I was discriminating him. They literally told me they were going to report me to Obama. I could not help but laugh.

I hate that more than anything...fellow Black people acting like Obama is going to pay their bills, end racism, and find them a job. Get real.

If anything, he just gave you an excuse to not sit on your @$+ and wait for #%!% to come to you.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

dude must have walked in their looking like Hancock.

I'm white - and I constantly used to get called "guero" by the Hispanics at work. I got sick of it after a while, and I got in one of theirfaces, and told him I had a name. Bear in mind, I had worked with this guy for at least 3 years by this point, and he still didn't know my name. He couldnot read or write English. I kind of let it go after a while. I guess I feel pity for him.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed, they're asking for a suspension, to get fired or for thestore to get sued.[/color]

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I hate that more than anything...fellow Black people acting like Obama is going to pay their bills, end racism, and find them a job. Get real.

If anything, he just gave you an excuse to not sit on your @$+ and wait for #%!% to come to you.
I can't wait for it do dawn on black people that Obama is not the second coming of Christ.
laugh.gif

I'm latino n kinna tall

N at my work place they be treating me like I'm some newcomer! Lol with the "hey amigo"! I give them that stoneface look n reply how's itgoing..I don't know why they do it though!.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't think this thread is necessary...why share something like this on a board like this?

why bother commenting at all if you don't like it exit the thread.
indifferent.gif

stoneface...ouch...never said i didn't like it...i've been reading the replies in here...i just felt a thread like this wasn'tnecessary...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'm white - and I constantly used to get called "guero" by the Hispanics at work. I got sick of it after a while, and I got in one of their faces, and told him I had a name. Bear in mind, I had worked with this guy for at least 3 years by this point, and he still didn't know my name. He could not read or write English. I kind of let it go after a while. I guess I feel pity for him.
im black

same thing happen with me some guy who cleans our building always called me that and a migo so one day i said why do all you mexicans call everyone yourfreind? he hasnt talked to me since
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

has anyone white came in here and said somethin that happen to them besides being called white boy/girl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
swear they dont no how much easier life is for them

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'm white - and I constantly used to get called "guero" by the Hispanics at work. I got sick of it after a while, and I got in one of their faces, and told him I had a name. Bear in mind, I had worked with this guy for at least 3 years by this point, and he still didn't know my name. He could not read or write English. I kind of let it go after a while. I guess I feel pity for him.
im black

same thing happen with me some guy who cleans our building always called me that and a migo so one day i said why do all you mexicans call everyone your freind? he hasnt talked to me since
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

has anyone white came in here and said somethin that happen to them besides being called white boy/girl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
swear they dont no how much easier life is for them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SORRY DOUBLE POST

Back
Top Bottom