Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Kezziny

The only people who think Atheism is a religion, are religious people. Projecting their own views onto others.

And I treat science like most religious people treat science, the only exception is I'm "consistent" about it. I ask for evidence when it isn't sufficient. Religious people do the same but draw the line at their own religion.

http://skeptico.blogs.com...m-is-not-a-religion.html

Difficult to do when someone believes in something that is faith based.

Yep, I was simply tryna make the point that religious people aren't any less slaves to science than the rest of us.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Kezziny

The only people who think Atheism is a religion, are religious people. Projecting their own views onto others.

And I treat science like most religious people treat science, the only exception is I'm "consistent" about it. I ask for evidence when it isn't sufficient. Religious people do the same but draw the line at their own religion.

http://skeptico.blogs.com...m-is-not-a-religion.html

Difficult to do when someone believes in something that is faith based.

Yep, I was simply tryna make the point that religious people aren't any less slaves to science than the rest of us.

Originally Posted by bns1201

black people are the original inhabitants of this earth,
white and asian people are direct descendents of separate alien races, planted here a couple thousand years ago

call me crazy

so would that make whites and asians "superior"?
nerd.gif

And I'm playing devil's advocate cause "Races" of men don't exist but what about South American, Native American races etc?

Originally Posted by bns1201

black people are the original inhabitants of this earth,
white and asian people are direct descendents of separate alien races, planted here a couple thousand years ago

call me crazy

so would that make whites and asians "superior"?
nerd.gif

And I'm playing devil's advocate cause "Races" of men don't exist but what about South American, Native American races etc?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

lil b is indeed the second coming of christ.

joseph decreaux's swag>>>>>>your existence

mods jacked my avy for spite.

come at me bros
highlighted for emphasis. 

come at me bros

Originally Posted by sonofsam

come at me bros

The title says "theories" tho.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

come at me bros

The title says "theories" tho.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by jerryjones

Whats funny is that when I was watching that Osama mission with my buddies. We were 
pimp.gif
 and just talking about Obama, and my buddy said wouldnt that be some %$!* if Obama was a spy. I was gonna say that on my originial post but I figured i would get bashed more than I already would. Funny that your article brought that up.

Interesting read. Im telling everybody, this man shouldnt be trusted. People are being blinded by politics.

umm..... sort of too late.... He's the president of your country....

You're right, it is too late. I didnt vote for him, the idiots did. Nothing I can do about it now but say told you so when the time comes. What jerryjones posted makes me even more afraid. It all matched up with my suspicions. 

Originally Posted by jerryjones

Whats funny is that when I was watching that Osama mission with my buddies. We were 
pimp.gif
 and just talking about Obama, and my buddy said wouldnt that be some %$!* if Obama was a spy. I was gonna say that on my originial post but I figured i would get bashed more than I already would. Funny that your article brought that up.

Interesting read. Im telling everybody, this man shouldnt be trusted. People are being blinded by politics.

You're right, it is too late. I didnt vote for him, the idiots did. Nothing I can do about it now but say told you so when the time comes. What jerryjones posted makes me even more afraid. It all matched up with my suspicions. 

pimp.gif

You're right, it is too late. I didnt vote for him, the idiots did. Nothing I can do about it now but say told you so when the time comes. What jerryjones posted makes me even more afraid.

Who did u want the "idiots" to vote for?
grin.gif

pimp.gif

You're right, it is too late. I didnt vote for him, the idiots did. Nothing I can do about it now but say told you so when the time comes. What jerryjones posted makes me even more afraid.

Who did u want the "idiots" to vote for?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

the whole 2012 thing is not gonna be from nature, it's gonna be from man made disasters

how's this for a theory....im going to personally PM u when 2012 doesn't happen.

the whole 2012 thing is not gonna be from nature, it's gonna be from man made disasters

how's this for a theory....im going to personally PM u when 2012 doesn't happen.

lol  i just throw stuff out there, doesn't mean i believe it 100%.  im sayin IF it did happen, i wouldnt think it was from nature but from man made disasters

lol  i just throw stuff out there, doesn't mean i believe it 100%.  im sayin IF it did happen, i wouldnt think it was from nature but from man made disasters

all those first person shooters like call of duty, halo, etc. are sponsored by the govt to indirectly train/motivate the youth to join the military

true

all those first person shooters like call of duty, halo, etc. are sponsored by the govt to indirectly train/motivate the youth to join the military

true

Originally Posted by Ground King

I have a theory that if I die, the world dies with me

nope it happens when i die since im reading this from my life.Matter of fact how do I know you aren't just a fragment of my sub conscious. Micheal Jordan was just what I considered to be the closet thing to athletic perfection that my mind made up and mma is just me fantasying what would street fighter look like in real life.

Back
Top Bottom