Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

pimp.gif

Masewelcomeback%20002_0001.jpg

Was looking threw my external harddrive and found these old pics. Sold 1/4 of awhile back. Regret selling what I sold.
15zo28l.jpg

2s9d4w1.jpg

zn3a7s.jpg

24kxd3n.jpg

Knicks colored Jazz is UGHHCCKKK

Dipset
pimp.gif

Beef n broc Peg
eek.gif

If any of those can still be had, i need info
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

DJ Bmoney - whats on the back of that black Jolly Roger fitted (skull & crossbones next to the grey Spurs fitted)?

for those of you that have DTRT 3s what fitted would match besides the windy city joint on myfitteds.com?

Also that Ugod will be mine lol.

yo i was just wondering if any of you keep your hats on those hat racks they sell at lids. Are the bad for your hats?

I think most people keep their fitteds in new era boxes they get from random stores (Just ask for em). I kept a couple of the boxes that myshirts shipped to meand store my DS fitteds in those plus I got a couple of those little boxes from the new era flag ship store too. The hats that Ive worn at least once are justkept on top of my dresser and I use a lint roller on em before I wear it to get all the dust off.

You can buy those carrying cases too which hold like 6 fitteds.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Soo...with all these STREETWEAR stores having 50%, its only right that a Cap City one should be on deck right?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
hell yeah

been out now but always liked...

WE FLY HIGH fitted cap by Dennis Kennedy of Upper Playground SF features the greatest basketball players of all time dunking at the Slam Dunk Championships of1987. Rumors say Dennis Kennedy witnessed this historic dunk directly above the greatness himself and thus this is why you are seeing this historic moment frombird's eye view. Whether the rumor holds true, we do not know. However, one thing we know is that every one loves Michael! This is perfect for any Jordanfan. The front logo spans to the button, in which it acts as the basket. The embroidery detail is outstanding and true to colors. The rear features UpperPlayground logo in black. This cap deserves more than our staff pick award. It is the cap of the month!
https://www.upperplaygrou...g/item/deniskennedy04_773
http://www.myfitteds.com/ud04weflyhin.html

Back
Top Bottom