Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Picked this up today. No idea what Minor League team it is:

2ezr05d.jpg

abl5j5.jpg

^^
I think theyre called the rattlers. Forgot where they from tho.

jordanflight gl on the hatclub pics.

b33164_THECITYtmB.jpg

af107_wht_pur_laser.jpg

would these go?????????

My best guess is that they could be the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers but all their cap logos have a snake wrapped around a W...could this be a new logo for themthis year that hasn't been announced yet?

There was this really nice Augusta Greenjackets fitted in blue that I would've copped...didn't have my size
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

That Warriors HWC fitted would be a better match for the Neo Turqouise/Rave Pink AM90s that came out.

Nice update CC. Snatched the grey wool Wings joint and the Flames from an update or 2 ago.
KVN

contemplating getting that blue/black white sox.

the wool wings is real nice too, but just like i can never wear a cubs hat, i cant wear a red wings hat either. hopefully we see a similar style blackhawks orwhite sox down the road.

eyes.gif
New Era store here in Buffalo is such a disappointment every time. Iwent this afternoon and asked for 3 different fitteds, didn't have my size in any. Selection was nothing even wild.

Small note-all of the NHL fitteds at the flagships are lame. The logos are miniature.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

eyes.gif
New Era store here in Buffalo is such a disappointment every time. I went this afternoon and asked for 3 different fitteds, didn't have my size in any. Selection was nothing even wild.

Small note-all of the NHL fitteds at the flagships are lame. The logos are miniature.

Must suck, livin in buffalo, headquaters of NE and their store not havin #$%!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then your a bills fan too, tuff year
grin.gif

eyes.gif
New Era store here in Buffalo is such a disappointment every time. I went this afternoon and asked for 3 different fitteds, didn't have my size in any. Selection was nothing even wild.

laugh.gif
me & my dude was talking about that in the store,them !@++@ look like toddler fitteds.. The redwings
smh.gif

yea I noticed that smaller logos on their fitteds. been wondering wut the deal is.... flagship store in nyc is like that too with the small logos. Pretty mucheverything they have on neweracap.com is in the flagship store (minus a couple of fitteds which Im sure will end up online eventually anyway). I think all ofthem got the same stuff cuz sumone posted pics of the atl one (I think) and it looks the same.

I have never been a fan of the flag ship store but then again you get spoiled messin with CC,Hatclub, and peg.

Originally Posted by air max 87

eyes.gif

Must suck, livin in buffalo, headquaters of NE and their store not havin #$%!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then your a bills fan too, tuff year
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same thing for the Toronto Flagship, the NHL logos are tiny.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by mj25

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

off cc blog
u-god-new-era-hat11.jpg

u-god-new-era-hat2.jpg

u-god-new-era-hat4.jpg

not bad. We need a ghostface and raekwon fitted tho.

RAGU>>>>
In regards to a Ghostface & Raekwon fitted....just a thought...

If they can make tribute to each's 1st album (Only Built.....& Ironman), i think that'll be sick!!

Can use the colorway from the album cover!

THE WORLD CAN'T TOUCH GHOST'S PURPLE TAPE....RAE CO-HOST......

now that would be
pimp.gif
.. took a trip up to tahoe yesterday to snowboard and talked about how much we missed wu tang and how much chaos it must of been to hear all of them on stage with all of their classics.

fitteds are at a point right now that if u make a rapper inspire fitted and cats got a Ill logo its gonna sell out...its like printing money cuz the mainconsumer of fitteds are urban hood cats and usually they rockin a new era...u puttin a nice lil bullseye on your base consumer.

Back
Top Bottom