Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Heres the Yankees Fitted with the Bobbito Wheats. After seeing this pic I think I need to take better care of them.
3e115ce0892d0fc49cb8a8609313ccb14d1d3a6.jpg

Recent pick-ups.
a98159e3872309cb4ffd8713c513282d1a303c7.jpg

d63258ee9b87423907dcbca3ef74b1254575f46.jpg

40d35aa3e24d80ca291905efc9bcb7079691e99.jpg

Missing in the pic is a 2nd Angels cap and the Dodgers USC colorway cap from CC. The Raiders cap is a Mitchell & Ness.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

only built for cuban linx, raekwons album, was the purple tape, not any ghostface album, step ya wu knowledge up if you wanna support

and CC ya'll need to pump ya'll breaks... U-GOD? I mean damn just this summer son was running around jersey city fake snitching to the police about imaginary stalkers. Dude was literraly on the front cover of the Jersey Journal looking silly as hell, for going to the police saying he thinks RZA hired people to get him. Someone PLEASE find that picture cause the Jersey Journal AIRED HIM ALL THE WAY OUT with that.
lmao that was a line from ghostface about it being his album with rae cohosting.

laugh.gif
you got me there ya'll are correct, my apologies to homie for coming out my face and looking like a +$%$$%#%%

beyond that though orfiyus big ups to you, you really be goin hard to keep everyone up on the upcoming fitted news. i dunno if you are that fitted blog orjust stay up on them, but I keep myself up to date just seein what you put in this post

and i dunno man maybe its just cause ive met u god enough times that im NOT feeling him havin a fitted, dudes just a clown straight up

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

only built for cuban linx, raekwons album, was the purple tape, not any ghostface album, step ya wu knowledge up if you wanna support

and CC ya'll need to pump ya'll breaks... U-GOD? I mean damn just this summer son was running around jersey city fake snitching to the police about imaginary stalkers. Dude was literraly on the front cover of the Jersey Journal looking silly as hell, for going to the police saying he thinks RZA hired people to get him. Someone PLEASE find that picture cause the Jersey Journal AIRED HIM ALL THE WAY OUT with that.
lmao that was a line from ghostface about it being his album with rae cohosting.

laugh.gif
you got me there ya'll are correct, my apologies to homie for coming out my face and looking like a +$%$$%#%%

beyond that though orfiyus big ups to you, you really be goin hard to keep everyone up on the upcoming fitted news. i dunno if you are that fitted blog or just stay up on them, but I keep myself up to date just seein what you put in this post

and i dunno man maybe its just cause ive met u god enough times that im NOT feeling him havin a fitted, dudes just a clown straight up

its all good we all make mistakes. I couldnt even name that song that ghost says that on. This thread is the closest thing to a blog I have I am not affiliatedwith any of the blogs or stores I just look at em cuz they my fav sites. BTW Thunder and Icy contribute alot to this thread to.

Wut they should do is make an all black fitted/black underbrim and put a cartoon pic of ghostface (kinda like how he was drawn in boondocks) and put a"W" logo on the back and be done with it. That to me would be an instant cop.

EDIT
anyway the rest of the preview pics from cc.
baltimore-orioles-and-cleveland-indians.jpg

california-angels-and-san-francisco-warriors.jpg

Back
Top Bottom