Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

laugh.gif

the pinstripe is from a spot in solano mall, or westfield mall whatever its called, by the name of fanzz. They do have a website where u can order it from too(fanzz.com)

The warriors i got a WHILE back at sports city in Serramonte, i just bought it to get it. When i went searching thru my bins looking for a fitted for the 9s ijust got it popped up.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

They do have a website where u can order it from too (fanzz.com)
good looks, except it has that new era vintage logo on the side
eyes.gif

maybe I'll try to take the "giants" off the back too
but I rarely pay that much for hats
ohwell.gif

edit: looks like it might be a "program" hat from a catalog since they have quite a few team in that "pinstripe retro" style
imma wait it out and see if they end up in shops my way

also, the fanzz store i went to had actual current logo GS Warriors "W" new era fitteds. But not a SINGLE 7 3/4th in any colorway. I hate when thathappens

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I can't believe I own this grey underbrim 7 3/4 on-field cap
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im so tight ive been sleepin on this thread...had i been checkin it like i used to i wouldnt have missed out on so much CCstuff
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

now that i got into college, i can start checkin regularly again...can anyone point me in the direction of a VANDERBILTfitted?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yup, I think it was Ill Will who posted up in an older thread Fanzz has a connect at NE that okays the Warriors "W" (its a clean, simple logo but itsa little small for a fitted).

Vanderbilt NE:

And if anyones looking for tht Giants pinstripe (TC you're right it is part of a series but the Giants one looks the cleanest bc of the orange logo IMO):This seller's got other teams as well (Yankees aint bad):

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAN-FRANCISCO-G...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:4|294:50

the pinstripe is from a spot in solano mall, or westfield mall whatever its called, by the name of fanzz. They do have a website where u can order it from too (fanzz.com)

The warriors i got a WHILE back at sports city in Serramonte, i just bought it to get it. When i went searching thru my bins looking for a fitted for the 9s i just got it popped up.

Damn all the way in solano. I think they also got another location in san jose or I'm thinking of another hat spot in solano. And yeah I feel u on theW's fitteds they got. Sent my girl over there to pick me up some and she got me a 5/8s just so she wouldn't have wasted her time going there.

lmao frank 151 been garbage. Smh @ made up teams.

Nice pickups in the last 2 pages.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

the pinstripe is from a spot in solano mall, or westfield mall whatever its called, by the name of fanzz. They do have a website where u can order it from too (fanzz.com)

The warriors i got a WHILE back at sports city in Serramonte, i just bought it to get it. When i went searching thru my bins looking for a fitted for the 9s i just got it popped up.

Damn all the way in solano. I think they also got another location in san jose or I'm thinking of another hat spot in solano. And yeah I feel u on the W's fitteds they got. Sent my girl over there to pick me up some and she got me a 5/8s just so she wouldn't have wasted her time going there.

Yeah, there was one in Oakridge (not sure if it's there anymore).

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ damn.

But you know i woulda been messed with you j steez but you was trippin on 100 shipped for 2 fitteds.
Dude i even reasoned with u n went down to 90 shipped n u STILL wouldn't do it
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

N then outta nowhere u start talking about how many girls u pull and will pull when u come to Florida , like i give 2 ounces of poop
grin.gif

I thought u were ballin like u said? u pay more ordering off of CC than what i was charging so why u bugging? or maybe u were just fronting on the whole money situation
eyes.gif

Either way ur amusing to talk to
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

THAT PINSTRIPE GIANTS IS AT LIDS WITH LIKE 4 OTHER TEAMS
YANKS METS WHITE SOX CUBS ETC
good looks
Imma see if I can get a hookup + cut the lettering off the back