Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

went to nba store in the city. Nothing special there imo thought about gettin the black/white knicks but I didnt think it was worth 35. I remembered to bring my cam this time.

that 76ers maroon/gold is dope but if was maroon/yellow itd be 100x better:.

redwings-tigers-sf.jpg
cubs-dodgers-sf.jpg

from motivation I think that guy posted it up the other day but I dont remember anyway I got these pics off strictly fitteds. Tigers is decent

Damn homie, all them pictures did not need to be quoted again just for you to mention that 1 hat.

whats the hold up with fitteds is new era still having probs with fabrics or they slowing down due to the economy

airmax said customs where being held up due to the lack of on fields being produced....

I dont understand new era. the new on fields dont sell out and they should go back to the wools. Then I would understand why they stop customs but not for thecrap they puttin out.

Originally Posted by icyuod

airmax said customs where being held up due to the lack of on fields being produced....
I thought he said that more on fields needed to be produced, so customs got kind of pushed to the side to make the onfields. That makes sense,especially with baseball season beginning. The new onfields do sell though, regular people still love them and the fit
eyes.gif

Ok just letting ya know, Imma be at the NBA store here in Orlando on friday if anyone wants anything , lemme know.

We don't sell any of the flipped brim joints here.
sick.gif

Just pm me the hat and size. Gracias
pimp.gif

EDIT: Waterproof Mike --- when is that Mets joint goin up on the site? i need a 7 1/8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shadi914

whats the hold up with fitteds is new era still having probs with fabrics or they slowing down due to the economy

There are several reason why new era is behind.

yea that was dumb quoting all my pics like that. Next time (this for everyone) you can just right click on the pic you like and click on copy image location. Then paste wutever you copied in between an open and closed img tag

Anyway how do the onfields not sell? Most People are still fans of the teams and dont care about the underbrim. We all fitted collecters thats why itsimportant to us. I personally would like to see a hybrid of the new and old onfield. Keep the batter logo on the back raised and keep it 100% polyester justmake it a grey underbrim that would be the perfect onfield to me plus you can rock it in the rain with out worrying.

yo murray what are the reasons?

EDIT
fixed the post

New era most likely wont do grey underbrims because the sun light reflects off the grey

yea that was dumb quoting all my pics like that. Next time (this for everyone) you can just right click on the pic you like and click on copy image location. Then paste wutever you copied in between an open and closed img tag

Anyway how do the onfields not sell? Most People are still fans of the teams and dont care about the underbrim. We all fitted collecters thats why its important to us. I personally would like to see a hybrid of the new and old onfield. Keep the batter logo on the back raised and keep it 100% polyester just make it a grey underbrim that would be the perfect onfield to me plus you can rock it in the rain with out worrying.

yo murray what are the reasons?

EDIT
fixed the post

won't the water seep through the grey underbrim?

Actually water will seep thru any brim if it gets wet enough....pause.....it depends on how much rain there is. If its a light drizzle it wont but if its aheavy thunderstorm it will. All the black underbrim fitteds Ive bought (except the new inaugual season patch one) are specifically for wearing in the rain cuzI dont like to mess with umbrellas. Im currently using a 100% cotton fitted as my rain fitted. As long as its not wool the fitted will last a long time.Eventually tho it wont look good but itll still fit so wutever. I thought every body had a rain/beater fitted cuz I kno everybody got beater kicks.

And Jerm you right I remember reading an article that players hated the grey underbrim of the sun reflecting off of it.

Actually water will seep thru any brim if it gets wet enough....pause.....it depends on how much rain there is. If its a light drizzle it wont but if its a heavy thunderstorm it will. All the black underbrim fitteds Ive bought (except the new inaugual season patch one) are specifically for wearing in the rain cuz I dont like to mess with umbrellas. Im currently using a 100% cotton fitted as my rain fitted. As long as its not wool the fitted will last a long time. Eventually tho it wont look good but itll still fit so wutever. I thought every body had a rain/beater fitted cuz I kno everybody got beater kicks.

And Jerm you right I remember reading an article that players hated the grey underbrim of the sun reflecting off of it.

yeah.. i have 2 new yankee fitteds wit the black under the brim.. i have a one for the rain and one for clubs.

I got no beef with the black underbrim I just prefer the grey or green just looks cooler to me thats why Im stockpiling them. If the yanks go to the worldseries any time soon I ll buy the special ed black underbrim fitted on the spot. And when the grey underbrim fitteds run out then I ll just go with the blacks(or customs from peg and myshirts).

I want to thank Orfiyus for the pics of the NY NBA store
some people don't have the decency to thank the poster that put up the pictures that puts $ in their pockets
smh.gif
smh.gif

looks like I couldn't make it on time today so if anyone wants a hat posted from the Ny NBA store PM me today with style + size + pic, and I'll makesure I cop it and let you know how much

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I want to thank Orfiyus for the pics of the NY NBA store
some people don't have the decency to thank the poster that put up the pictures that puts $ in their pockets
smh.gif
smh.gif

looks like I couldn't make it on time today so if anyone wants a hat posted from the Ny NBA store PM me today with style + size + pic, and I'll make sure I cop it and let you know how much
not a problem next time I ll remember my cam for peg pics.

Back
Top Bottom