Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

YEAH RIGHT, pm'ed dude like 2 weeks ago, still no reply....

^You Aint Lyin Homie....Between Henzo, TC And Airmax..... N---as Is Harder To Catch Than A Cab In Brooklyn
smh.gif

hmm...
nerd.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I was wondering if you would be willing to sell your mariners hat. I was also wondering what size it was. I got the griffeys and need a fitted to go with it. I'm willing to offer $80. Let me know what you think. Also if you dont want to then please message me to let me know that your not interested so Im not waitin around u know? thanks a lot! I straight slept on that hat and i wanted it forreal. Let me know. Peace

Yep he's beasty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^
^You Aint Lyin Homie....Between Henzo, TC And Airmax..... N---as Is Harder To Catch Than A Cab In Brooklyn
smh.gif
you ask me for info on what henz posts...
eyes.gif
, not my job.(Icould be confused because there are like 4 dudes with Cement IVs in their avys and I cant tell you guys apart
embarassed.gif
)
and AM will speak for himself but I've seen him get 100s of "hat suggestions"
eyes.gif
, I wouldn't check my Pms if I was him either
laugh.gif

I have a hat site + never had any problems with pickups... thats all I'm interested in
wink.gif

not answering questions about Henz' hats or Peg picks when you guys don't cop from me anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

We just got in the last custom from our U of Michigan inspired pack, the Varsity Yellow / Navy Mr. Mets with the Kelly Green underbrim...Ill give you guys the first look:

item-1238694083-mets-newera-custom-full.jpg
3-itemADD-1238694083-mets-newera-custom-3.jpg

...thanks to everyone who copped one of the first 4 too!

aye post pics of that chicago joint in the back if its a new era

wouldnt the current seattle onfield work for the griffys? Or is it to much black and not enough other colors? just wonderin

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

wouldnt the current seattle onfield work for the griffys? Or is it to much black and not enough other colors? just wonderin

I thought the current on-field Seattler Mariners was navy.

my bad it is navy it looked black to me when I saw it at the store and I didnt take a close look. So I guess the new question is is it too much NAVY and notenough other colors?

EDIT
nm the brim is black on the one cc made so I guess theres no navy on the shoe. my fault

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^
smh.gif
you ask me for info on what henz posts...
eyes.gif
, not my job.(I could be confused because there are like 4 dudes with Cement IVs in their avys and I cant tell you guys apart
embarassed.gif
)
and AM will speak for himself but I've seen him get 100s of "hat suggestions"
eyes.gif
, I wouldn't check my Pms if I was him either
laugh.gif

I have a hat site + never had any problems with pickups... thats all I'm interested in
wink.gif

not answering questions about Henz' hats or Peg picks when you guys don't cop from me anyway
laugh.gif
Easy Homie No Hard Feelings
laugh.gif
You Have Helped Out In ThePast With Caps, Which Is The ONLY Thing I PM You Asking You About Because You Had Offered To Lend A Hand With CapPickups Via One Of Our Last PM Conversations
grin.gif
Again No Hard FeelingsHomie And I Don't Expect You Fella's To Constantly Be Checking And Returning PM's
wink.gif

Easy Homie No Hard Feelings
laugh.gif
You Have Helped Out In The Past With Caps, Which Is The ONLY Thing I PM You Asking You About Because You Had Offered To Lend A Hand With Cap Pickups Via One Of Our Last PM Conversations
grin.gif
Again No Hard Feelings Homie And I Don't Expect You Fella's To Constantly Be Checking And Returning PM's
wink.gif
like I said, could have been other dude, but I don't want people thinking I'm slacking on my shipping/pickups
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I dont think so man ... I thought it was that Royal colorway that the hat was .... I know TAK copped and it was the Royal colorway ...... ANYONE ????
Yup I think the NTer from wealthy confirmed it was actually blue. They edited the page saying it was more "blue than purple". So theonly place to get the purple pinstripe joint was CC.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I dont think so man ... I thought it was that Royal colorway that the hat was .... I know TAK copped and it was the Royal colorway ...... ANYONE ????
Yup I think the NTer from wealthy confirmed it was actually blue. They edited the page saying it was more "blue than purple". So the only place to get the purple pinstripe joint was CC.

Right on ... I knew I wasnt tripping ... and you can also cop it from FNL.com

Back
Top Bottom