Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yooooo I'm watching this Complex Jim Jones Dcoumentary (Trailer #4) on Youtube and he's wearing the "Parental Advisory" New Era, there has tobe a spot out there that re-did them, I can't see dude sitting on that %%*+ from '06.

We got in the Mishka Spring 2 New Eras late last week and just put them up on the site, check them out:

itemV-1238794534-bearmop-newera-grey-140.jpg
itemV-1238794411-bearmop-newera-purple-140.jpg
itemV-1238794209-bearmop-newera-black-140.jpg
itemV-1238794625-bearmop-newera-blue-140.jpg

itemV-1238795234-simon-newera-black-140.jpg
itemV-1238794879-deathadder-newera-blue-140.jpg
itemV-1238794791-deathadder-newera-wht-140.jpg
itemV-1238794978-deathadder-newera-ylw-140.jpg

itemV-1238795337-mwei-newera-black-140.jpg

The royal blue Bear Mop one is pretty dope, the logo isnt embroidered, its made of this like reflective crystal stuff, first time Ive seen it on a New Era:

1-itemADD-1238797815-bearmop-newera-blue-4.jpg

Better pictures of all them are up on the site...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yooooo I'm watching this Complex Jim Jones Dcoumentary (Trailer #4) on Youtube and he's wearing the "Parental Advisory" New Era, there has to be a spot out there that re-did them, I can't see dude sitting on that %%*+ from '06.
I could, dude prolly has tons of fitteds he hasn't worn yet, word to Fab

^ that boy fab got like 300 and growing.

but its funny because i was gonna hook you up with the horns for 35 shipped just because i wanted some hats from there to.
i used to get tight at this thread but now its really amusing how you and others reach and grave digg stuff i never said in a convo just try to
get stuff going. No one is fronting about what they have its just plain stupid to spend 90 shipped on 2 fitteds. thats why i dont order from CC
no reason to waste money like that in times like these. But okay j steez i got your 1/4 cool grey horns.

so once someone takes a jab at me for no apparent reason we have the usual suspects come out of the woods ? wow.

and i miss the old custom CC days dudes had some straight up early 90s menace II society looking fitteds word to the 8 ball and praying hands
than NE said it was gang related
indifferent.gif

ill be posting the wall picture of my spot tonight.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ that boy fab got like 300 and growing.

but its funny because i was gonna hook you up with the horns for 35 shipped just because i wanted some hats from there to.
i used to get tight at this thread but now its really amusing how you and others reach and grave digg stuff i never said in a convo just try to
get stuff going. No one is fronting about what they have its just plain stupid to spend 90 shipped on 2 fitteds. thats why i dont order from CC
no reason to waste money like that in times like these. But okay j steez i got your 1/4 cool grey horns.

so once someone takes a jab at me for no apparent reason we have the usual suspects come out of the woods ? wow.

ill be posting the wall picture of my spot tonight.
For the sake of the thread I'm not gettin into it with you..
smile.gif

All I gotta say is this, you are a huge liar and a herb for not manning up to what you said.

I'll leave it at that. oh and i told you to forget about the longhorns fit, so you can take that back, plus you got the wrong size, good job ACE.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yo I'll be going to the NBA store friday, if anyone needs anything. Hit up the PM box with size and pic

"for the sake of this thread" I have dreads so I will get the hell out
laugh.gif

clean fitteds tho

-bdis-

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Thunder,

That hawks next to the grey bulls, can you take better pics of it if you go to the store?
didnt even read this before I went but I didnt remember seeing it so I took pics of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sq75ld.jpg

pic came our horrible
it was light navy/metallic silver
copped the 2 hats for everyone else and 1 grey bulls for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2hp0ztl.jpg

51r0nr.jpg

and BIG BIG BIG shout to DOME fitteds! forgot to post this, been a bit busy (I finally shipped the hat to you today
embarassed.gif
)
thanks for these 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2n8068h.jpg

Thunder,

Good looks. Go me hnking on that hawks and grey bulls. Also debating on a UM SnapBack. The ones on the site is all you have in stock?

Back
Top Bottom