Post Your Motorcycle

Man I'm having too much fun on this bike. My friends had me a little apprehensive about jumping to 1000cc's but I'm not having any issues. I don't have a heavy hand on the throttle so I've just been relaxing and enjoying the smooth tones coming from my scorpion exhaust. It's crazy how I don't come across many situations where I need to shift past third gear. I ordered quite a bit of new gear so in the mean time I'll be riding around town looking pretty crazy. No worries though. As always, stay safe everyone.

Last edited:
Didnt know some of y'all are from the DMV. Who's where?

I'm in College Park, MD

Last edited:
a repsol blew by me today easily doing 120-130. looked like dude was decked out in repsol gear too. matched the bike perfectly. i was in my jeep going 80-85 and the thing came up outta nowhere and was gone. sounded nice too :lol:

Last edited:
I would race him and win easily in better Repsol gear
laugh.gif

What's the fastest you guys gone on your bikes? I hit 142 on my old R6 on a back road last year. Pushed my Gsxr to 130 on a highway a few nights ago. I get shook the police might come out of no where.

Didnt know some of y'all are from the DMV. Who's where?

I'm in College Park, MD

I live in bel air but work in greenbelt...

But id prob be down for a meet up later this summer for the east coast NTers. Its my first summer riding just got my licenses 3 weeks ago...but id ride in the back :lol:

What's the fastest you guys gone on your bikes? I hit 142 on my old R6 on a back road last year. Pushed my Gsxr to 130 on a highway a few nights ago. I get shook the police might come out of no where.
The very 1st day i got my bike..the dealer was about 90 miles away..it was cloudy but no rain that morn..when it was time to leave still overcast.....

However about 10 mins after leaving the dealer it was like i got caught in a Tsunami and Monsoon at the same time..could barely see and then it started to hail somethin crazy..i had no gear on and a helmet from when i had my R6..i was still on the back roads when it started but as soon as i hit the interstate i hit 170ish mph..when ur goin that fast u get so shook u dont even look down for a split second..i know my bike does 190 when it redlines and i was close..

My gf was followin me and she got home 10 minutes after i did
laugh.gif

I was in a hurry to get back to Louisville and outta the weather..of course as soon as i get in my neighborhood it stopped rainin..

The very 1st day i got my bike..the dealer was about 90 miles away..it was cloudy but no rain that morn..when it was time to leave still overcast.....

However about 10 mins after leaving the dealer it was like i got caught in a Tsunami and Monsoon at the same time..could barely see and then it started to hail somethin crazy..i had no gear on and a helmet from when i had my R6..i was still on the back roads when it started but as soon as i hit the interstate i hit 170ish mph..when ur goin that fast u get so shook u dont even look down for a split second..i know my bike does 190 when it redlines and i was close..

My gf was followin me and she got home 10 minutes after i did :lol:
I was in a hurry to get back to Louisville and outta the weather..of course as soon as i get in my neighborhood it stopped rainin..

Yeah, when it rains that's the worst. It stings like needles when the water pelts your neck. But what I really hate is when it's a windy *** day. That **** can be scary. I remember going on the San Mateo Bridge coming back from the peninsula and the wind was so strong that it forced me to within three feet of the wall of the bridge. I had to slow down to about 45-50 mph just to regain some semblance of balance but even still the wind was relentless that day.

Speaking of the San Mateo Bridge, I remember another day I was racing with a buddy and we were both doing 120 mph, splitting lanes, in the rain :smh:. Fastest I've gone was 140 mph, though, racing this mustang down 880.

Yea wind is cray sometimes..especially if ur small and on a smaller bike..u get moved around like no other..that day i had on a vneck and sweatpants
mean.gif

I haven't gone past 85 on either of my bikes. The military doesn't really show any understanding when it comes to speeding. I've seen a few homies get the business.

I live in bel air but work in greenbelt...

But id prob be down for a meet up later this summer for the east coast NTers. Its my first summer riding just got my licenses 3 weeks ago...but id ride in the back :lol:

It's all good. My boy just got his license last month and been taking him around the area (295, 495, malls, etc) so he can get familiar to his bike. Since I have a 250, I def won't lose anybody if I'm leading. Basically we take it easy and just ride around and get something to eat.

Deuce king and JKing0821, I must warn you that I have a 250 and can only go so fast.
No need to worry about that champ.  It would be just for a good group ride and just to get everyone out together.  We're not going to the track or anything like that. 

Man I hear all you gotta do is roll up to Friday's in greenbelt, yambs everywhere.
Exactly, a few ratchets of course but it is what it is.  I tried to tell some of you dudes in here before that Friday's in Greenbelt on Wednesday is the spot to be at.  Bike clubs from everywhere, dj playing music inside and chicks everywhere.

I guess if the dude is on a 250 and inexperienced and goes up against an SRT or exotic whip then i could see it...otherwise......NO

Back
Top Bottom